• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Kimberley Cameron & Assocs. (formerly Reece Halsey North Lit. Agency)

52greg

Registered
Reaction score
Kimberly Cameron, in email exchanges with me, was terrific-- even though she didn't take me on as a client. Good luck.

amyers27

writing when not teaching
Registered
Reaction score
I queried April Eberhardt here back in the spring, heard nothing, and girded my loins and resubmitted. Usually I wouldn't bother, but she seems like a really good fit for the book.

KAP

Hangin' with the gargies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keithpyeatt.com
Maybe a mod can change the name of this thread to correct the spelling to "Kimberley" (add the last "e").

** This reminder is my retribution for spelling her name without the last "e" in my recent query.

kap

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe a mod can change the name of this thread to correct the spelling to "Kimberley" (add the last "e").

** This reminder is my retribution for spelling her name without the last "e" in my recent query.

kap
:e2smack:

Fixed. :D

Laptoponthecouch

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know about their policy for submitting to more than one agent, either simultaneously or in succession? They all sound like a good fit for my book.

Is a rejection from one a rejection from all?

ChrryBlssmGrrl

Paranormal Princess
Registered
Reaction score
I equeried Kimberley on 11/18 and she replied a mere 12 hours later to say that she's currently in Paris and could I resend the query to her on 12/1.

Quick response, invitation to resubmit when she's back on top of things again - I concur, she is a class act!

52greg

Registered
Reaction score
I equeried Kimberley on 11/18 and she replied a mere 12 hours later to say that she's currently in Paris and could I resend the query to her on 12/1.

Quick response, invitation to resubmit when she's back on top of things again - I concur, she is a class act!

Kimberley did the same thing with me last spring. Terrific lady from what I can tell.

Niki_G

Here I Am!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolegreenauthor.com
Double Spaced or Single?

They only want a one-page synopsis. Double-spaced, it seems like that's barely more space for the story than the query letter provides. Have you guys been sending double or single-spaced synopses to KC?

Thanks!

Niki

ChrryBlssmGrrl

Paranormal Princess
Registered
Reaction score

I just resubmitted, had to wait a week longer than expected because another agent had an exclusive period on a partial but that period has expired so off querying again.

FWIW - I just sent a query email with a two paragraph, v general, brief synopsis.

KAP

Hangin' with the gargies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keithpyeatt.com
I attached a 1 page SS synopsis and a 50 page DS partial with my e-query on Oct. 7th, so I'm right at the 2 month mark.

kap

euclid

Where did I put me specs?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jjtoner.com
I queried December 7 and four weeks have passed, but, given the holidays intervened, I'm going to sit on my hands for at least two more weeks.

Can't comment on the bounces. When that happens to me, I usually find a mistake in my spelling of the email address.

SJWangsness

An unknown known
Registered
Reaction score
I queried 11/5, received e-ject yesterday, exactly two months later.

augusto

Registered
Reaction score
Website
willtinkham.blogspot.com
Queried Elizabeth Evans 10/27. Got a note 1/3, saying: "I am not accepting new submissions at this time, but I wish you much success." Might be just her way of saying she's not accepting mine...

KAP

Hangin' with the gargies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keithpyeatt.com
Hit the 3 month mark today and still waiting on my 10/7 query to Kimberley Cameron.

Last edited: