FAQ: Flouncing Properly via a Brave Exit Speech Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I only joined today, but in reading this thread, it's obvious that this place is really messed up. And full of idiots. I can tell.

I joined for serious writing discussion, but I can see that none of you are serious.

I'm going to go make my own message board, for serious writers. I'm not going to tell anyone here where it is. It will be serious.

I'm so disappointed in all of you.

I'm leaving. You'll never know the brilliance that you missed out on.

(Okay, sorry, I couldn't resist. How's that for record flouncing? I've actually lurked here for a while, but finally had a question I wanted to ask so I just joined. But I think I'm going to wait a while to ask, just so that my post count can consist solely of flouncing a mere 20 minutes after my registration was approved. This thread was making me giggle. Flouncing is usually funny, but I can definitely appreciate that flounces from a writing themed board are particularly histrionic.)

Best first post EVAR!!!

I can never top that, so it seems that I'm just not cut out to participate on this board. So long folks, as if anyone would miss me. I seem to either be on a lot of peoples' ignore list, or maybe I'm just not worth the effort.

I'm off to live my life (and look up what the hell "histrionic" means).

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I made someone flounce yesterday. For realz. Does that count?

(I'm sure said person is still lurking, however)

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
I only joined today, but in reading this thread, it's obvious that this place is really messed up. And full of idiots. I can tell.

I joined for serious writing discussion, but I can see that none of you are serious.

I'm going to go make my own message board, for serious writers. I'm not going to tell anyone here where it is. It will be serious.

(Okay, sorry, I couldn't resist. How's that for record flouncing? I've actually lurked here for a while, but finally had a question I wanted to ask so I just joined. But I think I'm going to wait a while to ask, just so that my post count can consist solely of flouncing a mere 20 minutes after my registration was approved. This thread was making me giggle. Flouncing is usually funny, but I can definitely appreciate that flounces from a writing themed board are particularly histrionic.)

:Clap:

One of my favourite posts ever. :)

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I only give it a score of 2. While I admire the newness of the flouncer, her message is far too grammatical and correctly spelled to get a higher score.

MM
who used to collect appropriate phrases for a really good flounce

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Fantastic first flounce, except for the way too good spelling and grammar. But much better than grabbing my chest like Red Foxx on the old Sanford and Son when he whined, "I'm comin', Elizabeth!"

I'm the kid who stops his tantrum to stare in awe when someone throws a better one.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know, I thought someone had linked to the text generator that produces a pre-written flounce, but I can't find it in this thread.

Here you go. The Goodby, I Hate You All Post Generator.

Too funny. It came up with this little beauty when I clicked both option boxes and added our usual "up you're's"

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness.That was a disgusting waste of my inbox. NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. The internet is a vicious, atrocious place sometimes, and most of you have played your part in keeping it that way. Thanks so much... you've done nothing for anyone tonight. Up, you're's.

I love the "Your soil reaps of evilness":roll:

And no, I'm not flouncing, you're still stuck with me:D

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
This thread doesn't have nearly enough visual aids. This requires Photobucket!

Flounce.jpg

flouncingoffinahuff.jpg

Flouncing with conviction:
whinyflounce.jpg

Flouncing in a flouncy frock:
scarletflounceaward.jpg

tearfulflounce.jpg

flounce-cat.jpg

flounce.jpg

flouncedontflounce0gk.gif

No flounce thread is complete without a BINGO card:
flounce-bingo.jpg

Deleted member 42

You know, I have two thoughts:

1. I could make that a live javascript Bingo card.

2. I could make a lovely avatar out of that card . . . .

Angela

Named For a Song...
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I never! You people are all such ignerent jerks! How dare you treat a person of my written geenus like this? You think your better than me and everybody else on this stupid forom. I'll bet you spend so much time posting hear that you have no time to write at all! I'll bet you havent even sold you're first story yet and yet you have the nerv to tell other people whats wrong with there storys. Im leeving this forom and Im never comming back hear! Im going somewheres where my geenus can be apreshiated. Good luck with you're work. Yall suck.

P.S. Ill bet you're work sucks too!

Does that at least garner a 5 on a scale of 1-10? :D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I forgot about this thread!

But I'm back now so SCREW EWES. I'm stayiging! Tonite when all you stoopid mods are in your stoopid mod meeting drinking martinis and gettin fat off hte prophets of this fourem, I'l be here makin my post and prooving that my rite is beter than yourz! Live with it! You cant ban me. Im an Amerucan citisen and I have constelational writes!

(Anti-flounce subject to state and local laws. Do not attempt anti-flounce without consulting ewes first. Ewe screwing can result in blindness, loss of balace, hairy palms, erectile dysfunction and/or sudden death. Ewe screwing is not recommended for minors, nursing mothers or anyone with an IQ above ten.)

Status
Not open for further replies.