Not open for further replies.

Torgo

Formerly Phantom of Krankor.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
torgoblog.blogspot.com
Yes, I'm refusing to treat it as a flounce until actual flouncing has been achieved. The shilly-shallying is really hurting the score, though. In other news, are you routinely watching everyone's page-refreshing activity?! *shifty eyes*

Deleted member 42

Yes, I'm refusing to treat it as a flounce until actual flouncing has been achieved. The shilly-shallying is really hurting the score, though. In other news, are you routinely watching everyone's page-refreshing activity?! *shifty eyes*

No, I but I have been known to write a custom script. I got deadlines, you know?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
It's a little known fact, but Lisa was raised by a herd of NSA policy makers.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I've been seeing some weak flounces recently. I am beginning to think the golden age of flouncing is over. I mean, 5/10 is the highest I've gone for years.
Why oh why do I want your approval so? Prepare for epic tantrum in 3... 2... (brace yourself)

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
It's flouncing, anything goes.

Okay, you call yourselfs writers?! YOu're nothing but expurgitory suckwads who lick the left0wing boots of the right0wing trolls who control this part of the world. You sucks, all of you.

And you have the nerve to critikue MY novel? HA! YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE PROPPER SENTENCES OR NOTHING! BUT YOU CALL MY NOVEL BAD.

How's that? I need honest feedback and tender, loving, postoperative care.

:D

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
AHAAA! I know THE TRUTH. I have learned from GREAT AUTHORITY that AW is nothing more than a giant sock puppet theater. FIRTHERMORE none of the mods are who they say they are even when they say they aren't, which they never bother to do because you ass kissing sykophants would not believe them anyway.

I did not want to believe this but it has been bought home to me thourogh verbal chicanery and red inked thuggery! AW promised to make me a best selling author--instead their so called experts (conveniently broken link inserted here) have done nothing but tear at my hopes and dismiss my dreams.

In short::: They have picked my every effort apart. Which has me and my writing group snickering because I AM A FREAKING GENIUS. THIS HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED on another site. Why do they plague me with inconsecuential triviualities and ignore the MIGHT of my prose?

Because THEY know damn well that I know damn well whom they REALLY REALLY are! I can't win here. I am the Susan Boyle of Vampire Fiction and you know who is Simon, sitting in smug judgement of prose he/she cannot farthom.

So long sock puppies. I am taking my SYW pieces with me because I know you are just waiting to plagiarize my brilliant ideas! --the next June Austin

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
Shakey, that was a thing of beauty. A Thing.

However, I have seen epic flounces in DeviantArt, Tumblr fanfic groups, and other forums that have made me cry from laughter. Fake flounces are fun, but real flounces are priceless.

I am always bemused when someone retires in a public huff, then PMs me later for moral support because I was slightly more diplomatic on the open forum. Me. It's like a large dog being handed a piece of beef jerky by a baby. I know I could probably rip them apart, but it's just too easy. And at the height of the flouncer's ire, I know I cannot reach them. I wasn't ready to listen at that stage, either. So I usually end up consoling them when I am really thinking 'Get off my lawn'.

Billtrumpet25

Registered
Reaction score
We currently have a weak flounce in progress, with an obsessive member refreshing pages, and spending time looking at profile pics, and then posting.

What is wrong with kids these days? Have we taught them nothing?

Oooh, oooh, where? Where? *jumps up and down like an overexcited two year old* :D

Little Ming

Registered
Reaction score
We currently have a weak flounce in progress, with an obsessive member refreshing pages, and spending time looking at profile pics, and then posting.

What is wrong with kids these days? Have we taught them nothing?

But, but, that's what I do all the time. Holy crap, have I been flouncing for two years?!

Ian Nathaniel Cohen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Has anyone done one like this?

"You thank everyone who helped with your query letter except ME? You dare single ME out for snubbing?! SCREW YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON, YOU UNGRATEFUL ********S!!!"

Rachel77

Registered
Reaction score
I just found this thread (whyyyyyyy did no one tell me it was there? It's like you all think this was a public thread that I could have found on my own at any time just by looking around the site zomg I feel a flounce coming on!!11!1!), and read the whole thing.

Some of the early images are no longer visible. Clearly, the images have flounced from the thread.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Flounce quietly, preferably because of college, and then return very quietly. It works!

Status
Not open for further replies.