Looking for Guest Bloggers for a Trial Run

Elly_Green

Daydreamer or Living Nightmare
Registered
Reaction score
Website
eratosmusings-erotica.blogspot.com
I have been debating whether or not I am interested in guest bloggers for my blog. So, with that debate still raging and me with no clear data either way, I'd like to offer the AW community-at-large the opportunity to write a post for the month of August. I'll see how it goes and decide if I want to try integrating guest bloggers more regularly.

Here are the details: I own a blog geared toward mythology (mostly Greek and Roman, but that has changed in the past a few times so I am open to any posts related to any mythology) and erotica. My posts relate to one of the two above categories, but otherwise, I'm pretty open to ideas. I get a steady stream of readers/followers and, on average, attract at least a 100 visitors per week.

Blog link: http://eratosmusings-erotica.blogspot.com

What I'm Looking For:
  • a 500+ word blog on a topic related to mythology or erotica
  • a book review for a work of mythology-related or ancient historically-related erotica
  • an advertisement for your book of mythology-related erotica along with some personal, author-type insights
  • your struggles or accomplishments with self-publishing and/or writing erotica

I am open to ideas and if you are interested in helping me out I am offering this opportunity to the first six folks who contact me.

This opportunity is only available to folks 18 years and older!

Thank you in advance.