AWers on Twitter? Tell us who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bald4Life

Big O
Registered
Reaction score
I've been on Twitter for a few years now

My Twitter... whatever it's called... is @GodlessAmerican and I go by Payboo Owens. Payboo was what I called myself when I was a child because I couldn't pronounce my name, Caleb.

maceleon

Registered
Reaction score
Mainly one liners or just documenting the craziness of daily life. Link in the sig!

Jon W

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on Twitter handle is @memoirsofamug .

Updated sporadically :)

Dallionz

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on Twitter. My handle is @MelanieDSnitker

I'm new to Twitter and I seriously get very overwhelmed with it. Mostly when to use hashtags, how, etc. So I'm reading and learning but definitely still a novice!

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on Twitter. My handle is @MelanieDSnitker

I'm new to Twitter and I seriously get very overwhelmed with it. Mostly when to use hashtags, how, etc. So I'm reading and learning but definitely still a novice!

Hashtags help to get your tweet seen by lots of people, in theory. But it'll depend on the hashtag used. If your tweet is about what you're writing for instance, use #amwriting which other writers search for. It'll get noticed then. Same with other tags like #amedting.

Something else that no one told me, but found out on my own. If you reply to a tweet and it has an @ at the start of the tweet, then only those who follow you and the person you're @ing will see it. So if you want all your followers to see it, then put something else in front of the @ like a full stop.

@JedCullan You're Awesome (will only be seen by your followers who follow me)
.@JedCullan You're Awesome (will be seen by all your followers even if they don't follow me)

But why they wouldn't follow me, I have no idea. As I am awesome. ;) :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, sure @SWestie is awesome and a witchy witch who does witchy things. (That upside down banana is still freaking me out. It's gonna give me nightmares.)

samtaztic

storyteller
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hello, I am SUPER new to the site but excited about meeting lots of new writing friends! Thought I would leave my twitter here!

Twitter: @samtaztic

Feldkamp

Registered
Reaction score
Is it redundant to post here, even though I have a link in my sig? Ah well, I'mma do it anyway.

@amberfeldkamp

Tweets about writing, food, motherhood, and nerdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.