XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I think walking around in the sun this morning has gone to my head. I'm surprised I could get anyone to join in.

Nice to know people are as crazy / daft / stupid / silly as me.

Well, obviously it went to your head. You are a writer, right? Do you write those nature poems? No, I didn't think so.

Writer's live in dark rooms with old tech, smoke cigarettes and drink too much coffee. Sunlight? It's that stuff that creeps in around the edges of the curtains.

And crazy / daft / stupid / silly? From what I've seen you needn't worry much. You are one of the more normal follk around here. I mean come on, Cobra goes around collecting peoples droppings. For posterity.

Psychomacologist gets upset cause he doesn't share.

Hillz can roll out of bed and end up in the cantina.

That is just in the last hour. I think the bell curve for crazy is way skewed in here. Cobra's Tshirt picture fits in here.

ETA: that sounds way too intense, I must be staying awake on adrenaline or something. Time for bed, see you folks in the morning.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just got a phone call from my local video store. I recently renewed my member card. The person on the phone said that they had failed to get my password and the security question and answer for the password. Would I please give it to them.

Right.

Sure.

Even IF this is really the video store I ain't giving that info over the phone to someone who calls me out of the blue at 8:15pm. I'll go down and talk to them in person at the counter tomorrow.

Why they need a password now, after 15 years, when its just a card to let me rent a dang video, I have no idea. This is of course assuming that it IS the video store that called.

And if it is, it doesn't give me good feelings about their data security. They should have called me and asked me to come down and talked to them in person, or to mention it next time I rented a video. Sheesh.

Totally phishing. Sad that enough folks fall for it to keep the scammers going.

I have returned, with shopping, but sans cheap books and remaining sanity.

Looks around for hot chocolate. Aahh :e2coffee:

As long as there is hot cocoa at the end, all is well.

Steaming piles of sheer awesome, perhaps?

ETA: I kid, I kid. The quotes that go in there are ones that even reading them months later, it's impossible to deny just how epic they are. (Fen's entire "dong garden" dialogue made me snort coffee last time I read it....)

Don't forget the time I had to massage my cock. Or before that, when the cock pecked my thigh. Or juicy cock le crock pot. Or....

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Debio, I hope you are food crazy like I am. Give me unprocessed and home cooked. I like your base philosophy.

Back to Castle. Ohhhh, sinning, Duh. And once I realized there was no singing, the quote started to come back to me. But thank you for the clarification. I was totally into the episode. It started so so in terms of the Beckett-Castle We dont talk abou IT dynamic. Then they were gonna and kept getting interupted (saw the second interuption coming a mile away) and then WHAM! Castle is so full of hate born of hurt that Kate can totally tell something is up. And at the end she starts to get it. The question is: will the show drag this out or quickly build tension, climax, and finally get them together and in bed ffs?!? There is more to tension and plot then keeping the love interests apart.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning Friends!

I think I have the energy today to give in to this nesting instinct that's trying to drive me crazy. We'll see how much I'll get done.

So how's Thursday been so far?

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, all! Apparently I have bee missing out on some epic Cantina-style crazy.

Etola

Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning Friends!

I think I have the energy today to give in to this nesting instinct that's trying to drive me crazy. We'll see how much I'll get done.

Good morning, Kricket! And what is this nesting instinct compelling you to do, clean house or organize your space?

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Kricket! And what is this nesting instinct compelling you to do, clean house or organize your space?

Both. Because it desperately needs both. But I'll focus on basic cleaning today. Mr. Kricket has been warned that he will be worked like a dog this weekend to help get stuff better organized.

I would seriously pay someone to come here and help me with all this.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
he will be worked like a dog this weekend

Let me see. So that's lots of lying about, begging for food and fetching sticks and balls. Oh and then shaking yourself dry all over someone else at the end of your bath. Unless you belong to 10s, then you get to beat a hula hoop into submission.

Or did you mean something else?

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
... So in need of coffee.

But I've had two cups already.

It's 11:30 and my brain is full. This does not bode well....

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Let me see. So that's lots of lying about, begging for food and fetching sticks and balls. Oh and then shaking yourself dry all over someone else at the end of your bath. Unless you belong to 10s, then you get to beat a hula hoop into submission.

Or did you mean something else?

I guess I meant that he'd be worked like a real working dog. Not the lazy kind (like mine) who sits on the couch all day and waits for the little Kricket to hand feed him cereal.

:D

Etola

Registered
Reaction score
Both. Because it desperately needs both. But I'll focus on basic cleaning today. Mr. Kricket has been warned that he will be worked like a dog this weekend to help get stuff better organized.

I would seriously pay someone to come here and help me with all this.

If I lived near you, I'd volunteer to help. I find it immensely satisfying to clean/organize a space :D Then again, my own place could use a good twice-over. I've just been so busy lately that when I do have breaks, I want to curl up and play video games or crochet.

Speaking of video games, if anyone here has a PS3 I highly recommend Journey. It is an incredibly powerful and beautiful game.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
If I lived near you, I'd volunteer to help. I find it immensely satisfying to clean/organize a space :D Then again, my own place could use a good twice-over. I've just been so busy lately that when I do have breaks, I want to curl up and play video games or crochet.

Normally,cleaning and stuff isn't so bad for me, I just have no energy and all the stuff that needs to get done feels very overwhelming right now. I mean, it's not terrible. We're living with the constant mess now and bringing a new baby into it won't be so bad. But I just want everything to be all sparkling and perfect.

*sigh* I wish I had a non-pregnant clone of myself to do all this for me. :)

Etola

Registered
Reaction score
Normally,cleaning and stuff isn't so bad for me, I just have no energy and all the stuff that needs to get done feels very overwhelming right now. I mean, it's not terrible. We're living with the constant mess now and bringing a new baby into it won't be so bad. But I just want everything to be all sparkling and perfect.

*sigh* I wish I had a non-pregnant clone of myself to do all this for me. :)

*hugs* I hear you. That's kind of why I've been avoiding it. Etolus and I are house-hunting and prepping for a trip to Japan, and between the two, the idea of sitting down and cleaning or going through piles of papers just feels a bit enormous right now.

When is the little one due? Have you thought of hiring a cleaning service?

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
oh gosh, I feel sick to my stomach. Why do strange places and people scare me so much?!? It's one of those things... do I eat? Do I not eat? I think the complex is really big and if I don't eat and have to walk far I'll feel silk because I haven't eaten, but I feel so sick to my tummy I don't think I can eat.

see?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Have something light to eat, like some toast or maybe a scrambled egg. Deep breaths, you'll be okay. I'm with you in spirit, my favorite fairy :)

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, all! How goes it?

gauld.jpg

Cute.

*falls out of bed and into the Cantina* I can haz coffee?

Dude, coffee, yeeeessss. I woke up at 3am in need of mucho ibuprofen. The sangria, it waits to strike.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
*hugs* I hear you. That's kind of why I've been avoiding it. Etolus and I are house-hunting and prepping for a trip to Japan, and between the two, the idea of sitting down and cleaning or going through piles of papers just feels a bit enormous right now.

When is the little one due? Have you thought of hiring a cleaning service?

In 3 weeks. And if I had the money, maybe I would. But there's this small part of me (that looks, acts & sounds a lot like my mother) that disapproves of that idea. :)

oh gosh, I feel sick to my stomach. Why do strange places and people scare me so much?!? It's one of those things... do I eat? Do I not eat? I think the complex is really big and if I don't eat and have to walk far I'll feel silk because I haven't eaten, but I feel so sick to my tummy I don't think I can eat.

see?

:Hug2: You can do it!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Have fun storming the castle, Bettie! If that role playing fails to give you confidence, then try storming the Castle :e2brows:

Status
Not open for further replies.