+ 1 for Skyword

Status
Not open for further replies.

andiwrite

Registered
Reaction score
I'm disappointed that I can't join this site. The sign-up page doesn't work properly. When you go to choose your password, it says that the requirements for the password are "not met" despite me using the special character, numerals and a mix of upper and lowercase letters, just like they say. I tried it multiple times and it won't let me move on to the next stage no matter what I do. It just won't let me pick a password.

Abderian

Registered
Reaction score
Did you get a notice advising you to upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Firefox? The site can be tricky to use without either of these. Even with the latest version of Chrome, I find I still have to use a (not up to date) Firefox to attach images to articles.

AnnaNimidi

Registered
Reaction score
I had permissions for skyword years ago. What are their rates? I can't remember.

Abderian

Registered
Reaction score
I had permissions for skyword years ago. What are their rates? I can't remember.

Hi again Anna As far as I understand it the rates vary widely according to the program you're writing for. Nowadays you have to complete a contributor profile, cross your fingers and hope to be selected. The rates in the programs I've written for have been worth the time spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.