Not open for further replies.

dobiwon

Planning to retire for the 5th time
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
magind7.wixsite.com
Your always bickering betweenst youselves. Why can't you AW'ers always just say nice things about each other, like those lovely folks over on the PA board?

giftedrhonda

Gifted Goofball
Registered
Reaction score
LOLOLOL this is cracking me up. Seriously, that's how every one of those threads goes.

Whatever happened to personal accountability? "Oh, I'm too weak to stay away, so I need to be banned so I don't keep coming on here and verbally assaulting everyone..."

*rolls eyes*

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
Well, Rhonda, it's all our fault. We keep luring those poor souls back with our evil wiles.

They can't possibly be expected to take any responsibliity for their own behavior. Shame on you for even suggesting such a thing! Shame!!

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You're all just like those girls in high school.

:runs away crying:

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
I thought I could say whatever I want on the internet! You people are a bunch of commies! Your stifleing the right to free speech!

Oh yeah, and your fathers are all hamsters and your mothers smell of elderberries! So there!

(I'm not very good at this flouncing out thing, am I?)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You, madam, are a turnip!

Dang. Me either. I'll just have to settle for running amok.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:roll: @ this thread.
9. I'm leaving! I really am. I''m not posting anymore.

9a. I am leaving. I'm never posting here again!

9c. This time I'm leaving for good!

9d. I'm really leaving and never posting again here again ever, ever, ever!

9e. I've had enough. I'm not posting anymore.

9f. This is it! I'm leaving!

I would add:

9g. I'm subscribing to this thread, then I'm leaving!

Deleted member 42

I think I'm going to need an FAQ on AW and Internet Cultural Training or something like that, with PattiTheWicked's post as one of the items.

What else folks? We've got Snacky's Law, Godwin's Law, Bingo . . . We need something on AW and kittens, and Monty Python . ..

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think I'm going to need an FAQ on AW and Internet Cultural Training or something like that, with PattiTheWicked's post as one of the items.

What else folks? We've got Snacky's Law, Godwin's Law, Bingo . . . We need something on AW and kittens, and Monty Python . ..

And the Pete and Carrie Variety Hour.

Mac H.

Board Visitor
Registered
Reaction score
13. This is just like what happened to me on Wikipedia, where everyone ganged up on me and banned me. And those other sites. They banned me too. It's obviously the same group of people who follow me from website to website that are out to get me. It's not like there's another common factor.
Too be fair, I've seen that more often in blogs, with AW listed as one of the 'other sites' that banned the serial non-offender.

Mac

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
There are not enough threads on zombies. I thought this was a board for writers and as much as you folks try ...(and I've been here for awhile, and I notice, among other things, that you do, indeed, try) unsucessfully to have other meaningful discussions, that none of these discuss the impact that zombies have had, and indeed continue to have on modern day literature and that of the past.

Every time a thread is started about zombies and other un-dead, it routinely gets shuffled to page three or farther back, with the only respect seeming to ever be given, is to blood sucking vampires.

I've really had totally enough of this "My MC is not decaying and dropping gobbets of flesh, so my WIP is better than yours" and I am also being tired of crits that say I've put in too much gratuitous violins, with no plot to subsidize it.

Technically Frankenstein was a zombie and nobody seems to have trouble with that except you folks because there is not a thread on that, and if I let you have your way, there will never be.

Desert Rose Agency will publish my book for under $5,000. You losers will never get a deal like that, so poo on you and your speciest, racist and childish hatred of zombie literature.

I don't have to post her, so I'm not going to and you all will be crying and begging me to come back because I'm not only better, but I can know what I'm doing.
And you all don't.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Too be fair, I've seen that more often in blogs, with AW listed as one of the 'other sites' that banned the serial non-offender.
It's incredible how many peeps are incapable of seeing the common denominator in their numerous bannings is them.

JulieB

I grow my own catnip
Registered
Reaction score
Once upon a time in idyllic land far away there was a wonderful village. Peace and happiness ruled. Everyone was free to voice their opinion without fear of retribution.

One day, someone elected themselves mayor. The mayor hired a sheriff, who hired a posse. They soon beat up on their former friends.

A lone voice cried out in the town square one day: "I've had enough!"

And the mayor and sheriff had her banished from the village, but not before the posse beat the crap out of her, just to show what happens to people who don't agree with them.

The End.

(On a board that I mod someone posted a tale like this in the fiction area. When a fellow user stated the opinion that the tale was a tad mean, the user screamed at everyone because it was a parable and not meant to offend anyone. Then the person sent me a PM asking for their account to be deleted. Flounce.)

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I think, if I ever decide I hate AW, I'm going to be original.

Instead of flouncing, I'm going to Spam the Office Party board with PM's that scarletpeaches has sent me, links that promise hysterically funny websites but are actually broken, and pictures of me having sex with Joaquin Phoenix. The mods will have no choice but to ban me, AND I WILL WIN.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Shouldn't it be "loosers"?
Yes. And on the board I admin, we're often accused of running a highschool "click."

I apologize if you are too stupid to understand that when I said you are immoral pigs. I didn't mean for you to take offense to it. If you can't handle the truth, I apologize.

This is my LAST POST EVER.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
Leaving this place ain't as easy as it sounds. Sorta like Hotel California.

Yes. Once a Nazi Fascist, always a Nazi Fascists.

13. This is just like what happened to me on Wikipedia, where everyone ganged up on me and banned me. And those other sites. They banned me too. It's obviously the same group of people who follow me from website to website that are out to get me. It's not like there's another common factor.

There's a slight variation of this:

Look how many views this thread has. Everyone's coming here to read me. You all say you hate me, but you need me to drive traffic to your pathetic site. The mods know this; that's why they don't dare ban me. I'm the most popular person on this board.

Last edited:

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?

PopTarts & haggis.

Status
Not open for further replies.