Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
*waves at Del*

glad you are okay.

Sunny - 87 here today. No rain. Won't see rain again until late December most likely. Maybe not even then.

The weather man says it's going to be a hotter-dryer winter than usual. Which means it will be 90 degrees on Thanksgiving, and 70 degrees on Christmas day ~ and not a cloud in the sky. :e2shrug: I like a little cold to make the holiday season seem right [not a lot, but a little]. ;)

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would have started on NaNo, but I ended up home sick today. Gah. So, hopefully I can get some word typed in tomorrow.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
YES!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!

*hugs Friday*

Morning Reppers.

:Coffee:

Seems like everyone is under the weather.

*backs away slowly, spraying disinfectant everywhere*

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I will - I ate too many chocolate chip cookies last night. Blah!

You rebel you.

Seems like everyone is under the weather.

*backs away slowly, spraying disinfectant everywhere*

* takes bag of used tissues and hides them all over bos's home in places where he'll never find them.*

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Home again from work today. Feeling better overall, but have a little bit of a cough.

Trying to motivate myself to start writing for NaNo since it's day 2.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
You rebel you.

* takes bag of used tissues and hides them all over bos's home in places where he'll never find them.*

Yes, I am a rebel. :)

and :roll: to that second part. You fiend.

Home again from work today. Feeling better overall, but have a little bit of a cough.

Trying to motivate myself to start writing for NaNo since it's day 2.

aw :Hug2:

still sick to my stomach. That's the last time I eat a whole bag by myself!

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
TGIF--though I spent pretty much the entire day thinking it was already Saturday.

Spent a happy 3-4 hours this morning before work just doing the side missions in Boston (AC3). Just have to take out the last Templar fort and the city will be free. :D Just hope they don't do what they did in Revelations where they can take it back. That really annoyed the spit out of me with that game.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
TGIF--though I spent pretty much the entire day thinking it was already Saturday.

Spent a happy 3-4 hours this morning before work just doing the side missions in Boston (AC3). Just have to take out the last Templar fort and the city will be free. :D Just hope they don't do what they did in Revelations where they can take it back. That really annoyed the spit out of me with that game.

ouch, sorry.

hope it all goes well!

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hope your tummy is better PD.

Ugh, still fighting off this cold. Now I have a cough. Lovely.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
still touchy to things with mayo in them - otherwise I'm good :D

Hope you feel better Beatrix! *hugs*

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Right now I'm very frustrated. Through my job we get award perqs for our sales. I can redeem them for stuff or sometimes gift cards. I used those cards to buy my ipad. I just found out some childhood friends lost everything in the storm. They need clothes for their kids who are young. I can get them gift cards for Target which I was told they can get stuff in, but the site for me to redeem my perqs won't let me in. I think it must be down.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Aw - sorry Vince. I bet it is down. A lot of things still are from what friends on the east coast tell me.

:Hug2:

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Morning - having a bunch of tech/writing issues over here. How's everyone else's morning? :)

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Still dealing with this cough, which is getting on my nerves. Hope I can get back to work tomorrow. Already was out two days last week. The cold wasn't that bad but the cough part can get bad due to my asthma.

So, took some Prednisone since that usually helps a bit to reduce the inflammation. Ugh, I hate being sick. I get so restless. I just haven't felt well enough to NaNo yet.

Hope everyone else is having a better Sunday then me.

Last edited:

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Doing not too bad today. Spent Friday night into Saturday morning (count it--almost 9 hours) in the ER with Housemate. Ambulance ride and everything. Between BP crashes and abdominal pain, she couldn't walk, wasn't keeping anything down and was pretty miserable. They got it straightened out and we were home by about 6:30 AM yesterday. She's doing much better today, but is still having BP trouble. Seems to be all related to the last surgery she had and rare/bad reactions to the drugs they gave her.

And on top of that, the surgery failed. She's going to have to go through it all again somewhen in the near future.

At least I got to sleep last night, and sleep in this morning. Got to spend time with my dog (he wants big cuddles today) and getting the house in shape 'cause Housemate's beagle went on an anxiety rampage while we were gone and the house stinks.

So if you don't see me for a while, it's because I totally lost it with Housemate's beagle and she kicked me out and I'm homeless. :wag:

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
She better not kick you out, with everyone you've done for her, especially lately.

Sorry to hear the surgery failed though. That's a bummer. All of that, and then she has to go through it again.

We had a Beagle. They are terrible about being left alone. I think it's their hunting dog genes. Our little "lady" would tear up the carpet, eat paint of the walls, etc. She was such a sweetie, but a terror as well. We finally had to give her up. We actually did find an old guy with a nice Beagle farm to give her to. I know those "farms" are usually urban myths but we found a real one. He was a very nice old man, and was happy to have her. I cried the whole way home though. But my dad just couldn't deal with her destruction anymore.

Heh.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Hey all.

So we were told today that they're forcing OT on us the rest of the week, and extra 2 hours.

830-630. For the longest time, my office which deals with business calls only, was only open until 5. We started earlier this year staying open to 6. Now they want us there until 630? Who's going to call at that point?

Plus, some people who have a normal tour of 830-430 have lunch at 11;30. So then they have to go until 630? We get a 15 minute, but that will be around 230.

I'll be taking a 1/2 day on the 7th. It's my daughters b-day and I'm not spending it at work until 630 with an hour drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.