XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Why are rain barrels so expensive???

I know I'm late, but... probably because they put the words "rain" and "barrel" together. You know how it is with those sales types. Stringing words together is hard. Especially when you have to change a noun to an adjective and then attach it to a noun again. That takes time and effort, of course the price is gonna be higher.

Just walk over to the reg'lar barrels are, you know, the ones without the word "rain" attached, I bet they'll be half the price.

Hillz, nice wood should never be nailed. No, wait, that cant be right.

Yeah, that's right. I'm cringing right now. See, it's your verb tense you got that all backwards. Wood is the subect, not the object. Or, if you prefer, it could also be part of a prepositional phrase and the subject various forms of "he".

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
How many things do you have to kill before you decide you're shitty at it? ...Never mind, I probably don't want to know.

This is kinda weird, but you could ask the MC in my short over in SYW. He actually made a comment along those lines in the story. He wasn't very good at it either.

This is not actually a plea for someone to read. I just thought it was funny that this part of this conversation came up.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
I'm SO GLAD I'm not the only one who focused on that.

How many things do you have to kill before you decide you're shitty at it? ...Never mind, I probably don't want to know.

I'll tell you when I've stopped. :e2chain:

Yeah, asking Hillz is probably much better than my MC. He'd probably lie to you.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Rain barrels have perks not easily recreated by regular barrels. Even if you make your own, they tend to be ugly. Or blue. Or both. Dire.

OMG, hilarious! Especially if you ever used to play NES or SNES.

Awesome

Ah those were the days. When tech was simple and your breath had the power to fix it.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bos, email the dude or ebay.

UrbanAmazon

It must be Thursday.
Registered
Reaction score
There is a mention of prints, so there is hope.

But I doubt something like that would be on eBay. Who'd part with it once they owned it?

If you were unaware of the map, then perhaps you were not aware of the bit of a shitstorm that is partly linked to its creation. Only click if you take entertainment in some drama and wankery - http://www.bleedingcool.com/forums/...ns-against-rick-olney-over-indiana-jones.html

Also, in other news today, I caved to my roommate's recommendation and bought the puppy a chew toy with a squeaker in it. Here's hoping that he enjoys the sound more than the appeal of eating pillow stuffing... and hoping that the noise does not drive me insane in the middle of the night. It's like listening to a Pixar foley artist in here.

Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
General Question: Do you have to be an extrovert to be an exhibitionist?

Um, no. Different personality impulses there, I think. Some people might like showing off within smaller, more private circles, for example, such that they might be more introverted when it comes to the public sphere, but still exhibitionist in the right arena/circumstances.

:)

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Um, no. Different personality impulses there, I think. Some people might like showing off within smaller, more private circles, for example, such that they might be more introverted when it comes to the public sphere, but still exhibitionist in the right arena/circumstances.

That's sort of what I was thinking, that the impulses don't necessarily align, that they come from different aspects of the personality.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Um…that's bad. Any copier or printer which uses toner and heat produces volatiles. Very bad in an enclosed space unless the ventilation is excellent. No one is supposed to be permanently stationed in an enclosed space with one of those things, let along several. It's a health hazard.

ok, that sucks... how am I gonna get my boss to go for that?

and not only is Iron Man on tv, but it's the dvd on tv type of Iron man. :)

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
*cough*

No.

*sneeze*

'Kay.

Someone called me an exhibitionist, then retracted it with the comment "I guess you couldn't be because you're an introvert." I was confused by the whole thing, most especially by the fact that I was communicating with this person at all.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Someone called me an exhibitionist, then retracted it with the comment "I guess you couldn't be because you're an introvert."

To which I say:

superheroes-batman-superman-everyones-see-the-princess-bride.jpg

Aimed at them, not you, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.