Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
hmm...Ted has a blog... I'm sooooo reading that. :D Someone come looking for me if I don't make it back from it.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hmm...Ted has a blog... I'm sooooo reading that. :D Someone come looking for me if I don't make it back from it.
:Shrug: It's fine, Night.

Just keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times. Um...don't open your mouth...and hold your breath just in case.

You should be fine. :D I've come out unscathed multiple times now.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I love my long hair! It blows in the breeze and I finally learned how to braid it myself with no help. Next I need to learn to do two braids in the back. Once I do that, I'm happy.

I'm glad folks are digging the blog. Traffic on it has been good and I'm working on ways of improving that. Perhaps I should do a series of posts about Hot Naked Asians or something to that effect.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Ted - I think you mean everyone is afraid of a guy in a pink shirt.

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad folks are digging the blog. Traffic on it has been good and I'm working on ways of improving that. Perhaps I should do a series of posts about Hot Naked Asians or something to that effect.

Love the blog, Ted. It is so YOU. Great voice. If I may offer some feedback? I have limited tolerance for the white script on dark background thing. Short posts are okay, but I wanted to read more and my eyes just couldn't handle it. Also the blue links were so dark on the black background they were almost impossible to read. Any way, just my ten cents. Have added you to my blogroll and look forward to reading more from the one, the only - Ted!

Robin Passaic

Registered
Reaction score
Evening all. I'm making an effort to stay alive even as my allergies do their their damnedest to kill me. :e2cry:

I roused myself from my almost-death-bed to watch the Kentucky Derby, though. Secretariat's record still stands. :Trophy:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ted - I think you mean everyone is afraid of a guy in a pink shirt.
YES!

See, if I see a guy in a pink shirt, I think: Wait--why is he in a pink shirt? Is he trying to prove that he's harmless? He's totally not harmless then.

Then I think: Wait--is he really harmless and I'm just being paranoid? He just likes pink?

Then I think: No, he's definitely trying too hard. I don't trust him.

Then I think: Or...maybe he knows he's trying too hard and is doing it in a sort of an...ironic way. In which case, he could be harmless. :Shrug:

And then I think: What's wrong with pink again? :Huh:

And then I think: This is too difficult and makes my brain hurt. It's easier to trust no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.