A GAME OF THRONES (HBO) -- POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 90% sure that Aegon Targaryen in A DANCE WITH DRAGONS is not actually the real Aegon Targaryen - purely because it would be hugely anticlimactic for him to pop up in the fifth book and steal Daenerys' narrative role.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Well, we will have....

<<< spoilers <<<<<
The giants and Mance's army storming the Wall. That will frackin' rock. :) Not sure about Dany, though, she kind of just gets all up in arms over slavers and goes to Myreen, doesn't she? After she gets her unsullied, of course... But, yeah, I'd prefer to see Joff get it in season 4. That will give the folks who don't read the book something to look forward to. <<< end <<<

Seraph

Registered
Reaction score
figaroooooooooooooo

Last edited:

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
Alright, you guys...don't you know writing in white just makes me want to tip my computer up to try to see what you've written??

The anticipation is killing me. :Headbang:

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Ahh man, I didn't know you could tip your computer up to see it. I wish they would implement spoiler tags on the board. I don't know how else to do it! :D

lastlittlebird

avem narrans
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lastlittlebird.blogspot.com
There is some hilarious commentary from the cast here.
Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) has a pretty good dead pan :)

ETA the bit with the cast ends at around the 4 minute mark... after that I did hear the two reporters (who were talking about stuff that came up during the launch of the third season) say that during the initial lunch between Martin and the two guys who produced the TV series, Martin quizzed them by asking them who Jon Snow's mother was and they "gave the right answer" so he said they could do the series.

Huh. I wonder what they answered.

Last edited:

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I think it's been mentioned elsewhere that the producers, like a lot of fans, subscribe to the R + L = J theory.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know who the other R is. :tongue I'm referring to Rhaegar and Lyanna.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Well there's king R, but that's not it. It's the other R. The R that gave his fancy rose at a tourney to a girl who ran off and did the Teen Mom thing with him.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
:gaah I hate riddles.

Also, I need to start re-reading those books as I seem to have forgotten a lot of stuff as I can't uncrypt those frigging riddles.

Which calls for another - :gaah

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and on a seperate note, as I'm curious. Did you get your user-name from Game of Thrones? :)

Yesss yesss! Though I don't think they'll be showing Craster's creepy babies in the show. I'm very sad about that. All babies need love, even undead ones.

lastlittlebird

avem narrans
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lastlittlebird.blogspot.com
Yesss yesss! Though I don't think they'll be showing Craster's creepy babies in the show. I'm very sad about that. All babies need love, even undead ones.

That would be pretty cool if they did show them. I don't remember if this is in the books or if it's a theory, but... they are being raised to be white walkers, aren't they?

xamich

Sescha Young
Registered
Reaction score
Website
seschayoung.blogspot.ca
I got into the tv series only two weeks ago: a friend had season 1 and 2 DVDs, so I borrowed them and watched two a night for... two weeks. Okay so I cheated sometimes and watched more than two episodes.

I can't wait for the next season :D :D :D

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome xamich!

lastlittlebird....

I would assume so, or they are just like that forever. :) (not growing or anything). Creeeepy babies.

Yeasayer

see you on a dark night
Registered
Reaction score
I got into the tv series only two weeks ago: a friend had season 1 and 2 DVDs, so I borrowed them and watched two a night for... two weeks. Okay so I cheated sometimes and watched more than two episodes.

The best way to watch any TV show. No waiting around for the next episode.

One week to go!

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhhiiieee!

overexcited.gif