The Order 1886

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
Some news on one of the more interesting looking games from E3 last year, The Order: 1886. There's a new trailer on Playstations official youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQzm9lwc2Tk

Also, some gameplay footage has been leaked ahead of when it was supposed to be (which is later today, I think): http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/the_o...ts_leak_ahead_of_official_trailer_reveal.html

Major notes: Everything in the game is supposed to be possible with 1886 level technology, the gameplay itself seems similar to Gears of War, and there's no difference in graphical quality between cutscenes and gameplay.

I think it has tons of potential and could turn out to be amazing.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, am I the only one who would have preferred the game if it had had muskets instead of assault rifles?

Lissibith

On target
Registered
Reaction score
This is also in my somewhat odd list of most-anticipated 2014 games (along with Persona Q, The Crew, Armikrog, Daylight, Murdered:Soul Suspect and The Evil Within).

It just looks like its going to be a lot of fun. And I'd be lying if I claimed the aesthetic wasn't part of what's drawing me.

AshleyEpidemic

Did you see my bag?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.soipondered.wordpress.com
I've been excited about The Order since it's reveal. The steampunk vibe and alt history really appeals to me. I was a little bit worried by Colin Moriarty's preview (IGN) when he indicated that it wasn't mind blowing and could have been cleaned up. Considering we've seen so little of the game, I'm also worried that it won't actually come out this year, but get pushed to 2015. It's a small studio's first console game so I am worried that they may be over reaching.

That said, I am still super excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.