Hey My Friends!!

dancinwithpenguins

Registered
Reaction score
Texas with the side of Fanciful turquoise Wyverns
Well, I'm an aspiring author and long time lurker on anything literary, who wants to make great friends here and maybe get some feedback from you guys. I'm hoping to meet like minded YA Urban Fantasy writers, YA warlock and mystical creatures, and WIP Mystery. Hope we become buddies... thanks for having me here. Sigh...

Last edited:

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I hope your WIP is going great and that you find some YA writers around the forum!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My work-in-progress is also a mystery. Could be only my experience, but I suspect most mystery writers here are . . . well . . . mysterious, with a tendency to be loners. Maybe "locked into their own sub-genres" might reflect a less harsh view. :hat: :gone:

Anyway, :welcome: to the water cooler. Take fingerprints and test for poison. :D

ebrillblaiddes

Registered
Reaction score
I'm afraid you will find that one of the major failings of this site is a lack of dancing penguin smilies. Please stick around anyway.
Perhaps this injustice can finally be corrected.

lucky toaster

I'm toasty and I know it.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Penguin. I'm Toaster. Sometimes I'm lucky. I like to dance, too.

Okay enough with the weird stuff! I'm looking for a sort of writing partner, someone to swap manuscripts (chapter by chapter-ish) with, bounce ideas off. I'm working on a YA novel right now, and love pretty much all you mentioned in your opening message. Let me know if you're interested :)

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome :welcome: danceswithpenguins!

I'm afraid you will find that one of the major failings of this site is a lack of dancing penguin smilies. Please stick around anyway.

Don't blame us, blame the coordination of penguins!
penguin-spin.gif

dancinwithpenguins

Registered
Reaction score
Texas with the side of Fanciful turquoise Wyverns
Welcome, Penguin. I'm Toaster. Sometimes I'm lucky. I like to dance, too.

Okay enough with the weird stuff! I'm looking for a sort of writing partner, someone to swap manuscripts (chapter by chapter-ish) with, bounce ideas off. I'm working on a YA novel right now, and love pretty much all you mentioned in your opening message. Let me know if you're interested :)

I would love too!!! You can tell me in PM or one here, either way :)