Hi!

ebrillblaiddes

Registered
Reaction score
I just hope you are not here for the nostalgia of the times. I've been too many times disappointed by things while under that impression. My suggestion to you, take everything you just told us, and turn into the story of you. While your writing 'you', slowly work your way up to 50 posts. By then, hopefully, you'll have something that you can share in the SYW thread. Most of all, do not have come back to us expecting what you had. People and places change, and we all need to be accommodating to each other.

If you do end up writing the story of you, then I look forward to seeing it in the SYW thread. Be careful out there,
positivePXL [+PXL]
I'm not really that interested in writing some kind of autobiography right now. Too many chapters of it would be begging to end in "...but I'm not that person any more." Finding the parts that are still valid, and identifying the new things I want to keep, is an ongoing process, and the parts I've found so far still need to be tested.

And I'm making myself sound like an exploded microwave with this metaphor.

But, anyway, that's why I'm back here...for ongoing motivation, etc., with regard to testing out the writing part of me...and I've missed being part of something like this.