Hi All,

m.f.alira

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, we're new members to this forum.
As aspiring co-writers in the YA fantasy sector,we're looking forward to meeting members who are in the same boat as us and who are sharing the same experience. I found this forum by a stroke of luck and look forward to the galore of entertainment Absolute Write will provide. :)

m.f.alira

Registered
Reaction score
"We"...?

Hmm, now I'm interested, tell me more....

positivePXL

My friend and I were planning on writing a novel together, which then led to one more book... now the Fallen Series now has four books (still in the making), a prequel to that series, plus 12 more standalone novels. Suffice to say we are now a we. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! Are you sharing the account? I'm almost disappointed you're two people and not just someone that likes to use "we". haha I hope you enjoy the site! It's big but great!

TomMcClaren

Registered
Reaction score
That's an impressive amount of writing you've done together! Wow. Fantasy is such an open subject, that's one thing I love about it. Anyway, welcome to the forum!