umm... Hello, I guess...

infinity

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to the AW, but I've self-published two books and a novella. I'm looking to hone my craft and improve with each story I write, along with finding a network of other authors who take their work as seriously, and not so seriously at times.

LA

infinity

Registered
Reaction score
I will after I regain consciousness from passing out. Notoriously weak stomached. lol

Thank you for the welcome!

atombaby

nice & cynical
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elldimensional.wordpress.com
Welcome to AW, you're definitely in the right place! Congrats to the work you've accomplished so far, and all the best for your future work. We'll see you at the Cooler!

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations! What sort of books do you write?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

infinity

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! Some have classified the books contemporary romance and other women's fiction/chick lit. It depends on who you ask, what day it is, and the phase of the moon, along with some other mysterious factors I've yet to determine. The best I can narrow the theme of the books down to is love and choices.

infinity

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! Thank you! I red the Newbie Guide as soon as I signed up.

infinity

Registered
Reaction score
They aren't exclusive. There's room for both in the right place and time.

LilyJade

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! Some have classified the books contemporary romance and other women's fiction/chick lit. It depends on who you ask, what day it is, and the phase of the moon, along with some other mysterious factors I've yet to determine. The best I can narrow the theme of the books down to is love and choices.

Those dang mysterious factors! =P

Welcome!

Onamad

Registered
Reaction score
Dear Infinity
Welcome from another Newbie. Would like to hear the route you took on self publishing and if you thought it worked for you.
Onamad