Theeparlier

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Phil and I've been writing for about a year now. I was looking for a community that would help me improve as a writer and I think this looks just like the place that can do that.

I'm currently working on a superhero novel. I have a long ways to go with it but I think that the story has potential.

I'm open to any criticism and advice so if you have any wisdom to spread I'd love to hear it.

Theeparlier

Registered
Reaction score
My idea is for the superhero to go in a different path than most heroes. During the first two years of having powers he used the powers for fame and monetary gain. Fairly early in the novel he'd start putting pressure on himself to actually live up to being a superhero.

positivePXL

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW Thee!

You'll be surprised how much you'll be able to improve as a writer, just by posting around, trying to get to your 50 posts.

I would like to congratulate you for being my 50th post, and I hope to see you critting my first post in SYW. Hopefully, one day, I'll be the one posting to your work :)

positivePXL [+PXL]

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! And good luck on the superhero story! I look forward to seeing you around!

Monkey

Is me.
Registered
Reaction score
Super hero stories seem to be doing pretty well right now in a variety of mediums - so write your heart out and put yours in the mix!