• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for YA Mystery/Suspense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Well I posted here a while back about another WIP I just started, but I'm shifting gears again and going back to my YA Mystery/Suspense novel. It's complete at 54K, but the ending needs work, which I know.

My story is about two best friends in high school ready to graduate. One going one way in life, building his future and the other ruining it. Then when the wild friend steals his father's gun, there's gun play in the woods and the next day one of the girls from the group goes missing.

I like mystery/suspense/thriller/paranormal/contemporary/horror and historical novels are good to read too. I'd love to beta for you if you have something like that. I like betaing for the low end word count so anything 65K and under would be great.

Lindy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Undercover! If you're still looking for a beta, I'd be happy to help. My WIP is a Western (totally understand if that doesn't interest you, though), and isn't ready just yet for a second set of eyes. Hopefully soon :)

authorMAF

Registered
Reaction score
Website
authormaf.com
Well I posted here a while back about another WIP I just started, but I'm shifting gears again and going back to my YA Mystery/Suspense novel. It's complete at 54K, but the ending needs work, which I know.

My story is about two best friends in high school ready to graduate. One going one way in life, building his future and the other ruining it. Then when the wild friend steals his father's gun, there's gun play in the woods and the next day one of the girls from the group goes missing.

I like mystery/suspense/thriller/paranormal/contemporary/horror and historical novels are good to read too. I'd love to beta for you if you have something like that. I like betaing for the low end word count so anything 65K and under would be great.

If you're still looking for a swap, I have an Adult Paranormal Mystery :)

PM me if you're interested! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.