XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
CHICKEN UPDATE! Okay, I'm trying to make it more exciting than it is. Pepper is growing fast and though he can't popple like a guinea, he's doing his chickie best. He stretches out his wings and Runnnnns and then flaps a bit so he's like a hoover-banty. Soooo cute. :heart:

I need to get more video.

As a side note: anyone know how to say, "Baked beans are not a kitteh food!" in felinese? My cats are just not getting it....

You can say it in any language you wish, they'll still ignore you. :D

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Whoa, four more posts to go until 3000.
Quick! Post ALL THE THINGS!

Guys I forgot to tell you that today when I was checking our local paper (I go through it for work) I found a letter from someone claiming that English people are being "ethnically cleansed". They were serious. My reaction when reading it was thus:

:Wha:

LOLWUT

:ROFL:

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Guys I forgot to tell you that today when I was checking our local paper (I go through it for work) I found a letter from someone claiming that English people are being "ethnically cleansed". They were serious. My reaction when reading it was thus:

LOLWUT

:ROFL:

What? How? Getting rid of all the shirty ones? THAT would be a benefit to the world: get rid of everybody who has a stick up their ***.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
What? How? Getting rid of all the shirty ones? THAT would be a benefit to the world: get rid of everybody who has a stick up their ***.
They're butthurt because they formed an "English Community Group" and the Mayor wouldn't see their representative. And because "English" isn't a recognised ethnicity on official paperwork.

I missed the logical link between this and ethnic cleansing.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I missed the logical link between this and ethnic cleansing.

Perhaps if they took their case up with Harold Godwinson about getting that arrow in his eye in 1066, they might have a case, but they probably lost out about AD 50 with the Romans. There's probably someone left they can sue. Honestly! *Shakes head at historical ignorance and laments current school system*

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
To quote Fen

Do ittt.

*does ittt*

I feel I have to post interesting things, though.

Will there be cake, eventually?

funny-dog-pictures-goggie-gif-bruvver-u-tast-gud.gif

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
You're not insane for going to work. The job is part of the sacrifice you make to provide for your family, and there's nothing crazy about that. It is, in fact, noble and necessary. However, if the job is actually making you insane, then the sacrifice may be too great, in which case alternatives and/or changes must be investigated.

I think the bold might be where this is headed.

My husband has always said he would put me in the looney bin. I am pressing for change. I'll even wait tables if I have to. I was passingly decent at it for years.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I think the bold might be where this is headed.

My husband has always said he would put me in the looney bin. I am pressing for change. I'll even wait tables if I have to. I was passingly decent at it for years.

When my sister quit her job for sanity reasons, her friends threw her a "Newly Unemployed" shower, complete with presents. of course, the presents were appropriate for somebody who's not going to have any money coming in. Things like cans of pork-n-beans, a sign that said, "Will draft for food" (she is an architectural draftsman), and an application for McDonald's.

Status
Not open for further replies.