Jingle Bell Jargon

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Dashing through the years of snow I’ve walked this earth, I yearn for more this Christmas Day. I’ve jingled all the way into a blessed life with two beautiful children. All I want for Christmas is to have their continued health and happiness. Oh Christmas, Oh Christmas tree, you’re a sweet lovely living thing in my front room. Thanks for the crisp pine scents. Born is the King in my kind of town, my hubby who has stayed by my side for over 25 years.

There must have been some magic in that Old AW I found, for when I placed it on my screen, I began to dance around. To all my wonderful writing friends who are naughty and nice and are always doing the jingle bell rock with me all year around, I love you guys. Thanks!
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Have a holly, jolly Christmas! Let's get some chestnuts roasting on an open fire, rock around the Christmas tree and sing joy to the world that we've got such a great group to spend the silent nights with. :Hug2:

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
...Cause all I want for Christmas is my book on Oprah's Favorite Things list. ;)