Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo Zebedee

space opera-popcorn lover!
Registered
Reaction score
Off the shoulder of Orion, not far from Belfast.
Website
Www.jozebedee.com
Yeah, it took me a few months when I first joined to get the hang of it - but I only found out they existed cuz people on another thread were talking about 'reps' :D

-repped you some fun little bouncing guys.

Cheers! Oh good, everyone won't think I'm rude, just a dweeb. ;)

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sad that the hover thing isn't working anymore. It was rather gratifying to see how wonderful I am.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm doing not too bad, all considered, Vince. Thanks for asking. Just emotionally exhausted (gee, wonder why? Duh!) I'm headed back to work today and looking forward to having SOMETHING to do, y'know?

My mom's doing good too, FWIW. Apparently my dad was in MUCH worse shape than they let any of us kids know, so it's a relief from all that now. Last I saw her yesterday, she was compiling an ever-growing list of things to do, people/companies to contact, and all that--which is good. Keeping busy helps keep the mind active and the heart from aching too much, y'know?

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's so strange, it works for me almost every time, no matter what browser I'm in. The only time it doesn't is if I just repped that post.

Yeah, it's not working for me in Firefox at all. And if you click on the scales for a post you repped, you can see what you sent them. At least you could, I haven't checked that in over a year. And if you click on YOUR post, you can see what other people repped it, IIRC. Don't know if that still works or not.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
BTW, I'm coming up on 30K posts, which means my reppie value goes up again--which means that the ORPCC tradition kicks in: When your reppie points increase, this thread gets an epic reppie banning. Start posting, guys, if you want to rake in some epic reppies. ;)

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
BTW, I'm coming up on 30K posts, which means my reppie value goes up again--which means that the ORPCC tradition kicks in: When your reppie points increase, this thread gets an epic reppie banning. Start posting, guys, if you want to rake in some epic reppies. ;)

Wow, you have been busy posting :D

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
LOL Vince! :roll:

Also, I have followed you on the tweety-place.

I just followed ya too, I'm Nicole by the way. I would do a Yoda voice since we're in the presence of Vince Greatness, but I'm really bad at it :D

jerrimander

No one takes me seriously. Really.
Registered
Reaction score
Did someone say many posts could result in many reps?????

bad, vince. bad. you're making a mockery of the whole thing. the same post repeated should result in a removal of points. cut and paste. tsk tsk. not fair to the rest of us who labor over each and every individual word.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
bad, vince. bad. you're making a mockery of the whole thing. the same post repeated should result in a removal of points. cut and paste. tsk tsk. not fair to the rest of us who labor over each and every individual word.

Exuuusssee me!!

Did you not see how each post had an added question mark!! That is the sign of comic genius.

Plus it wouldn't let me post the same exact thing 5 times running.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Are you a stalker?

I just followed you back.

Or at least I followed someone back.
Me? Stalker? Noooo...

Abort mission! We've been compromised! Abort, abort!

I just followed ya too, I'm Nicole by the way. I would do a Yoda voice since we're in the presence of Vince Greatness, but I'm really bad at it :D

:) Followed you back!

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeppers, for every 10K posts OR 10K reppies, your reppies are worth 1 more point. Everyone starts at 1, and gets more as they rep & post. Unless Mac decides to give (or take) more, of course.

I think my reppies are worth 5 or 6 at the moment. Susie's reppies are like 10 points, IIRC.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Well, I'm at 9170 reppies, so I need another 830 to get to 10k reppies. I'm over 10k posts, so I'm not sure what my reppies are worth.

jerrimander

No one takes me seriously. Really.
Registered
Reaction score
Exuuusssee me!!

Did you not see how each post had an added question mark!! That is the sign of comic genius.

Plus it wouldn't let me post the same exact thing 5 times running.

You outwitted AW! Congrats! Have a rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.