AWers On Facebook

Belle_91

With her nose stuck in a book
Registered
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I have recently started an online book club through my work I work as the public programs coordinator for the Belle Meade Plantation. I would like to invite everyone to join my online book club. We'll mainly be reading novels of a historical nature, and the first book we'll read is The House Girl. If you're a fan of history or just like to read, then please consider joining the group. The link to the page is in my signature.

Happy Reading. :)

bananamelissa

Climbing the mountain of life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
melissa-field.com
My Facebook page is kind of a mish mash of what's going on at my site, positive quotes, and occasional updates on things I'm doing (such as right now I'm a new member of Toast Masters. Cheers!). I don't do a ton of writing related stuff unless I am featuring a writer on my site. https://www.facebook.com/Enjoy.Meditation

Scott Kaelen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
authorscottkaelen.wordpress.com
Here are my Facebook author Page and Profile, where all likes and follows and friend requests are more than welcomed.

Facebook Author Profile

Facebook Author Page

My genres include fantasy (especially epic), science fiction, horror and contemporary. I also write poetry. I blog about many things other than merely my stories and poems; many of my blogs are about atheism, the religions and the sciences, and all blog posts are linked to my Facebook Page.

I look forward to seeing you there! ;)

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
Oh I was so glad to see this! I just started my page recently. I am looking for others to like my page and I will like back. Facebook has a rule....

Anyways It is very new, only a few posts.

www.facebook.com/JElyzabeth

Thanks everyone! I have been missing but now I hope to be back.

JustinlDew

Shortest Query Winner.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justinldew.blogspot.com
My facebook is a miss-mash of what I'm posting on Instagram (when I figure out how to get it to work), what I'm up to and blog promotion. Check it out here

Ally Atherton

Registered
Reaction score
Two Facebook writer groups

Hi

I have two groups on Facebook for writers.

Soapbox is a promotion light group to chat and discuss all aspects of writing in a relaxed and light-hearted environment. We have themed events and challenges a few times a week.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/362888157228828/

and my second group is for lovers of flash fiction, micro fiction and poetry to showcase their work under 500 words and to take part in regular prompts. This is a non promotional group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/351873708346765/

Be great to see some of you there.

Ally

Last edited: