Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Sold Book 2 in my Wolves of Climax series, Garret's Domination, to Siren.

Also, Scarlet and the Three Bears for Evernight's Naughty Fairy Tale's line.

Congrats to all the new sales, everyone!!

Congratulations!!!

I've just signed a contract with Entangled for my category-length novel currently known as The Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh. Bet they don't stick with that title!

Oh yay, congrats!! :partyguy:

Thanks, everyone! I love the idea of a sexy, oily, sheikh. Will suggest that...

:ROFL:

Alley1958

Registered
Reaction score
I've just signed a contract with Entangled for my category-length novel currently known as The Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh. Bet they don't stick with that title!

Congrats! I hope they keep the title...it's catchy!

Alley1958

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome news girlyswot!

I received my cover for Hearts of Time, yesterday. Best Christmas gift, ever! I think I'm in love with the model posing as my leading man - he's gorgeous! :D

Great cover! The leading man is definitely swoonworthy. Congrats!

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone!

It's been a bit since I last posted. My recent sales have been a MMF to Siren Publishing coming out in Feb and the second book in my MM historical series with Total-E-Bound. That one also releases in Feb.

Happy Holidays!

Bubastes

bananaed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gracewen.com
It's not a new sale, but my book that was originally with Aspen Mountain Press will be re-released by Musa on January 20 (see my shiny new red-hot cover in my sig line). I'm sooooo happy and relieved!

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
It's not a new sale, but my book that was originally with Aspen Mountain Press will be re-released by Musa on January 20 (see my shiny new red-hot cover in my sig line). I'm sooooo happy and relieved!

Congrats :)

Nightmelody

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Bubastes! I have 2 Del fantasmas I can't resell without rewriting, but am considering rewriting them into Musa's Wiccan haus series.

Congrats to all the other new sales, too. Very good. I'm gearing up to submit so hopefully will have good news in a month or so.

Brindle Chase

Dancing on the edge
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.forlorn-hope.net
My fav thread!! Congrats to all the latest sales... I'm still waiting to hear back on my latest submission, but its only been a couple days... *lol* ... patience is not a virtue when you're submitting a book for publication!! *lol*

LadyLex

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on the sales. It's exciting to hear the good news.

Prisoner24601

One Mouthy Broad
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Filigree! I've been waiting to hear a response back for my submission from that same anthology myself, and trying to focus on other things so I don't go crazy with the waiting.

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
Prisoner, you shouldn't have to wait much longer, either way. Mitzi gave me the impression she'd make all decisions in a couple of weeks at most. Of course, even after I trimmed 1200 words off my story, it could still fall by the wayside if she needs to clear more room.

Still, she was really clear on the edits she needed, and it was a joy working with her on the story. If this is an indication of the care she'll take with the rest of the anthology, this will be an amazing book.

Status
Not open for further replies.