• Basic Writing questions is not a crit forum. All crits belong in Share Your Work

The Fiction Writer's Virtual Toolbox - 150+ links to writing craft and business resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfdreamer25

Registered
Reaction score
I have added your websites to my bookmarks, and it looks interesting too. I do plan on reading more of it.

Deizelcore

This is not a user title
Registered
Reaction score
I've been using the website for quite some time now. I guess it's about time for me to say - Thanks!

Incy Black

Registered
Reaction score
Oh VMT - there are more than a couple of sites there for which I've been searching for months (having deleted my favourites bar at the start of the year.

Superb list.

Nekko

Back to purring
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gericopitch.com
With all the resources I've bookmarked since joining AW I'm never going to get back to writing!
(It has nothing to do with being unsure if the section I'm working on now is really necessary in moving the plot along.)

Melanie Dawn

Gypsy, wasted from the hips down.
Registered
Reaction score
Bookmarked! thanks for this...very helpful indeed,

JessH

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, this should be helpful. I've looked at a lot of them, but am always seeking new resources. Thanks!

Spell-it-out

I'm gonna give all my secrets away
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Never remembered where I came across all that info before - now I know it was because of you! Thanks so much bud!

Rinji

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing these links with us. I will have to look through them and see which ones work best for me and which ones don't. It is always nice to have a bunch of resources to go through while writing.

Linnea

Registered
Reaction score
Well, now none of the housework will get done. I have spent more time combing through that site than I have on this site. Thank you for putting all that work into creating and maintaining my new excuses for not vacuuming. :-D

Linnea
Herding dust buffalo

BlueMuse

Registered
Reaction score
I stumbled upon your post yesterday and couldn't get enough. Sadly I must sleep on occasion. I regret that faulty necessity because today I couldn't remember where to find your post again. Thank you for all your hard work, it is valued. Now I have your link bookmarked. ;)

Smeasking

Just call me "Sox" :)
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This was just what I needed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.