It's Launch Week...and I'm Ready for Take-off (Don't let me crash...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

memoiries

Registered
Reaction score

Me--launching. Photo credit: Karina Waters: Château de Gudanes

I can't believe it. Tomorrow, October 7th, SEVEN LETTERS FROM PARIS, my memoir, will be released into the wild. And I may roar. I'm bracing myself...perhaps with a glass of champagne? To celebrate, I'm having a virtual party on Facebook. You're invited! Please stop by and feel free to spread the word. In addition to giving away signed copies of my book, introducing you to the "cast," and sharing a few scenes/notes cut from the manuscript, there will be some stellar giveaways throughout the day. Seven (there's my number) French-themed memoirs from seven supremely talented authors:

Paris Letters by Janice MacLeod-Lik
We’ll Always Have Paris by Jennifer Coburn
The French House by Don Wallace
Paris, My Sweet by Amy Thomas
Mastering the Art of French Eating by Ann Mah
At Home with Madame Chic by Jennifer L. Scott
Paris In Love by Eloisa James

Plus, a subscription to Romantic Paris Magazine will be up for grabs.

Yep! It's a true French affair! Click on the banner to join me!

If you'd like to share the invite, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/1497709280475679/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Don't be stingy! Share it! Share it! I'm not Lena Dunham...or, god forbid, Snooki!

The blog tour for SEVEN LETTERS FROM PARIS is already in full swing. There's an interview with me on Rebecca Hall's LEAVING CAIRO, which was posted on October 2nd, and, yesterday, I spent the day answering questions about my life and book on WE LOVE MEMOIRS.

Today, I'm thrilled to be featured on CHICK LIT CENTRAL, with an amazing review of the book + a book giveaway, and on Jan Moran and Janice MacLeod's sites.

Ahh, no rest for the weary. I'm giving it my all now. Do me a favor; if I fall down, please pick me up...

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
CGs on the launch and good luck!

KBHumphrey

Registered
Reaction score
I wish you looked sufficiently excited in that picture. Just kidding. You seem rather jubilant, and with good reason.

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.