New book cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
From Samhain publishing. For my book with release date March 3rd.
smallbookcoverWickedSafari.jpg

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Lions and beefcake, a dangerous combination.

Good luck with the new book!

Rina Evans

Registered
Reaction score
Oooh! And I like the cover more than the first one, lovely colors. I saw the Pinterest board for it and now I want to read it. Blurb?

grayworld

Registered
Reaction score
Looks great! And I love the combination/fading of the colors in the title font.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
Oooh! And I like the cover more than the first one, lovely colors. I saw the Pinterest board for it and now I want to read it. Blurb?
Thanks for the interest. :)

The Reluctant Were-Lion
Turned into a were-lion against his will, billionaire Arlan Leonard deals almost daily with two sources of mounting frustration: his inability to control his tendency to shift at random, and his on-again, off-again relationship with sinfully sexy alpha male, Jay Nandoro.

His Ambivalent Lover
Friends with Arlan since they were teens, Jay can’t deny there’s something between them. But while Arlan seems certain that committing to a sex-magic ménage with a female part-Fae will stop an evil force that’s been kidnapping half-fae children, Jay isn’t so sure.

The Half-Fae Scientist
August Peak dedicated herself to a life of science, determined to forget the havoc her Dark Fae mother, Duvessa, has wreaked in her life. But when her professor practically drags her to Zimbabwe to study lions in the wild, she is ensnared

The sizzling tension among the three is surely magic. But when the Dark Fae discover the threat, bullets fly on the African veldt. And coming together—mind, body, and soul—is their only chance for survival.

Warning: Explicit m/m/f scenes, hot male/male scenes, steamy magic that generates an enchanted tower, poacher dodging, kidnappings, and outdoor sex on the hot African savanna.

Keywords: alpha, shape shifter, ménage, master, new adult, billionaire, paranormal. Fae, Kink, BDSM, multicultural

Rina Evans

Registered
Reaction score
That sounds great! Waiting until I can get it on Samhain's website. :D

Last edited:

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
OMG, G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOve, LOvE, loVe like crazy! I'm so proud of you and honored to have you as a good friend too. I'm over the moon excited for you. You deserve this in every way possible. The cover is absolutely dynamite! (I like this one better too, although I still love Wonderland too.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
What beautiful colors. Congrats on the cover! Who's the artist?

I still haven't been able to find out her first name because she's new at Samhain. I'm very lucky Samhain try to give you exactly what you ask for when it comes to covers.

Marian Perera

starting over
Registered
Reaction score
Heaven is a place on earth called Toronto.
Website
www.marianperera.com
I still haven't been able to find out her first name because she's new at Samhain. I'm very lucky Samhain try to give you exactly what you ask for when it comes to covers.

That they do. My editor and I discussed adjustments and color schemes on my next cover several times, and my cover artist sent stock images of women who would fit what I'd asked for on the cover, so I could pick the best one. :)

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
<333 to people who posted in this thread.
It's just a small thing, but I felt like posting that we've finished two rounds of editing on Wicked Safari, and now I'm doing final line edits today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.