Stumped by query reply

quicklime

all out of fucks to give
Banned
Reaction score
Guys - the original post misquoted the message, which apparently read in full - "I am sick. Thank you for you patience."

Based upon that and not even knowing who the Agent was I'm not prepared to comment beyond saying that I find nothing strange about it at all and if I had received it I would wait a month or so then follow it up with an expression that I did hope she was feeling better and able to get onto tackling what I hoped wasn't too daunting a backlog.

The message was brief and concise and to the point - maybe even sent by an underling.

If this is true that is entirely different, and I'm a bit curious as to why the OP edited the reply so heavily if she (presumably) wanted thoughts on the unedited reply she had received....

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Post #14. Not so sure the message was edited at all - maybe it was wrongly quoted from memory or was a messed up copy-and-paste. The Query was over a month earlier but either way it doesn't help matters or reflect upon the Agent.

If this is true that is entirely different, and I'm a bit curious as to why the OP edited the reply so heavily if she (presumably) wanted thoughts on the unedited reply she had received....

Last edited: