Last Game you have played...

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
My Mass Effect download is at 93%

Steam's working hard, but it can only go as fast as my slow ass broadband connection allows. :(

HURRY UP!!!

Bah, I suppose I'll have to write in the mean time. :D

Last edited:

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
My Mass Effect download is at 93%

Steam's working hard, but it can only go as fast as my slow ass broadband connection allows. :(

HURRY UP!!!

Bah, I suppose I'll have to write in the mean time. :D

You write??? hehehe ;):evil:tongue:Hug2:

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Still playing Demon's Souls. Killed my first archdemon last night, it was epic. Then went to kill a second and got my ass handed to me in two minutes flat...and that's while doing coop with a friend. >_<

Ah well, it's really not so bad once you get used to the gameplay. I mean, if I can do it anyone can lol, as I don't usually play action games, RPG or otherwise. I'm upgrading some of my equipment before I go after anything else, I'm sooo close to getting the final upgrade of one of my bows. Then I need to find a better sword or pick one to upgrade.

I am planning on picking up Dragon Age soon, for the record. Maybe if this week's holiday bonus is decent...

~DragonHeart~

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
Sims 3... well I was until that error16 effed it up. Where are EA's beta game testers?!

MGraybosch

Lunch Break Novelist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.matthewgraybosch.com
What's it like? Similar graphics or did they redo the whole game to be on par with modern games?

It's still a 2D turn-based JRPG, but all of the graphics are hi-resolution and very pretty, the game takes advantage of the PSP's widescreen aspect ratio, and the system has been tuned so that you don't have to spend hours beating up your own dudes just to boost their hit points.

Wavy_Blue

Adventure is out there!
Registered
Reaction score
I've been replaying some of my old favorites, including Metroid Prime and Star Fox Adventures. I'm also finally getting around to playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass so I can pick up Spirit Tracks. It's getting fabulous reviews.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Tomb Raider: Underworld. Got it cheap from Steam. More of the same but with a heavier slant on exploring and puzzles, the lack of which is why I stopped playing after 2-3. Nothing amazing but really enjoyed it.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed 2. Finally beat it last night. Still haven't gone through and gotten all of the achievements. Overall a great game, though. Storyline is very deep, layered, and pretty cool...especially their take on...nevermind. No spoilers here, though. You gotta beat it (and make sure you get all 30 of the codex pages encrypted and back to the Villa Auditore before starting the final mission, or you won't get to enjoy the "real" ending) to find out.

Still, my game of the year (and of the past few years) is Uncharted 2, though AC2 is up there with one of the best of this year.

Last edited:

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Burnout Paradise on the PC. Bought it cheap on Steam yesterday and managed to get an hour or so on it before bed last night. I'll have to be careful with it, I can see me becoming addicted. :D

adamronchi

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
The last games I played recently that had a great story was the orange box, Gears of War 2 and GTA4.