• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Boroughs Publishing Group

Willowwriter

Registered
Reaction score
What's the wait time like? K Victoria, have you heard yet?

Willowwriter

Registered
Reaction score
Do you all get any confirmation that the submission was received? I subbed via their email address.

Chicker

Registered
Reaction score
I subbed to them at the end of June. Then I nudged them after my 8 weeks were up, and they replied that they'd contact me soon...and validated that they received my submission, because I didn't receive an auto reply. I still haven't heard anything, so they must be taking a lot longer than their stated 8 weeks right now. Unless, I'm special. lol

Willowwriter

Registered
Reaction score
I subbed to them at the end of June. Then I nudged them after my 8 weeks were up, and they replied that they'd contact me soon...and validated that they received my submission, because I didn't receive an auto reply. I still haven't heard anything, so they must be taking a lot longer than their stated 8 weeks right now. Unless, I'm special. lol

Hi, Chicker. I'm basically in the same boat. Good luck!

Chicker

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Willowwriter,

Nope, I haven't heard a word from them since my nudge 10 weeks ago. It's been over 18 weeks total wait time now, so I guess I'll assume they have no interest in it.

Willowwriter

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone heard from them? I'm still waiting. Assuming it's a no at this point.

kelliewallace

Registered
Reaction score
I submitted to them in early November. I queried them 2 weeks before Xmas and they replied saying I will most likely hear from them in a few weeks. Still waiting...

Willowwriter

Registered
Reaction score
I never heard anything--so I'm marking this one as a no. Good luck to those waiting.

WriterInChains

Feed my eyes
Registered
Reaction score
Any updates?
I like their web site and covers; their YA selection isn't huge, but maybe that would work in my favor? Unless they're just less interested in YA than in other genres...
TIA!

writerreader

Registered
Reaction score
I published a book with them earlier this summer, and am about to sign for another. So far, everything has been good. Contract negotiations went smoothly last time, and editing went smoothly as well. Sales aren't bad. Hope that answers the question.

twasadark

Registered
Reaction score
Website
xcpublishing.net
They offered to publish my novella but I turned them down because I didn't like their contract. Plus they took FOREVER to respond to emails which made me wonder how prompt they are with royalties.

Sarah M

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone published with them lately? If so, how is their marketing department? I ask because while their site says they will help market your book, they ask for a marketing plan when submitting? That has me hesitating.