Not open for further replies.

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
I've just noticed a new post in Interstice SYW: Vignettes - Flashes, by a brand new member.

Thought i'd give a shout out on her behalf seeing as she might not know about the Shout box (and because it would be great to have some extra critters in interstices SYW :))

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Two new postings in the SYW (neither of them mine):

In the cool of the Day by Aggy B.

and Color Dance by JustDee. I'm not sure if this one is particularly interstitial, but that might just be me not reading it right.

Anyway, i'm sure they'd love some crits :)

Last edited:

Shay

She's one of those drifters
Registered
Reaction score
I can't seem to figure out a genre for my writing. (I've a link to my blog in my profile that contains the pieces I'm talking about) I write about how I'm feeling about events in my life, simple as that. However, when I get them on paper, it looks like something horrifying... Maybe I should create my own category... "Horrifying". Help?

Dawnstorm

punny user title, here
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Shay. I couldn't find the link to your blog, but I've left a reply over in Share Your Work. I have no idea how helpful I am since I don't tend to worry about genre much. Especially not, if I enjoyed the read, as I did in this case. :)

Shay

She's one of those drifters
Registered
Reaction score
Dawnstorm, I found your reply. Thanks again :D

Vincent

Cheers
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Intersticians, I have a story over at SYW here, and I'd love some crits. Don't be shy, make me cry. I can take it.

Cheers :)

JustSarah

Registered
Reaction score
Website
about.me
I guess the new short story I'm doing know is interstitial-ish? It feels closer to being that than pure science fiction or fantasy. I ended up setting it up, where the fantasy world and a computer simulation are one and the same. Sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.