Not open for further replies.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I have no objection to featuring erotica titles, so long as the covers aren't as NC-17 as the contents. :D

In that case... :D

Cover Me, the one in my avatar, just came out last week, Rain will be out in October, Until It's Over will be out in November, and I have a few more due out after that.

Please to be whoring mah books out, kthnx. :D

LorelieBrown

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
Don't have to ask me twice. :)

Jazz Baby, a 1920s historical romance from Samhain Publishing. Plus the print version will be out 4 January.

Shara

Fix it in the Rewrite
Registered
Reaction score
ooh, ooh, me! me!

SUFFER THE CHILDREN out now as e-book from LPI (in sig).

Second e-book coming some time in 2011 but no further details re date or cover yet - but will let you know asap!!!

Sara

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
This is also a great thread to cruise through, looking for new reads.

KathleenD

New kid, but no need to be gentle.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kathleendienne.com
Happy release day from me, too, Id. :)

And "me too" on the list of people who didn't know about the calendar. I was at the Library the same millisecond my ebook went on sale, but not the calendar.

My first one launched in June, and I'll come back to post when the second goes live in November. Thanks for the thread!

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If you're interested in print books as well...

Here's Puma's cover.

And another I released from Greg Grover, who was a member but hasn't been on for a long while.

Dee Carney

Bringing sexy back
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.deecarney.com
*waves* I'm back because it's official now. Releases November 8th from Carina Press. (The blurb on my coming soon page)

HA-cover.jpg

jilly61

aye aye in search of an agent
Registered
Reaction score

Last edited:

yogapoet74

Registered
Reaction score
"The Power of Deliberate Thinking:5 Strategies for staying at the writing desk(Despite your self doubts!)" at www.literaryliving.com is wonderful. Wish I could take credit--is my friend Joan Dempsey's who is also a member on here...

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I specifically asked for mantitty, but got a man in a shirt. Bah.

I got yer mantitty right here for ya, lassy!

Mac, my book doesn't have a fancy cover, and its market niche is as tiny as can be, but Kingdoms of Camelot: Domination sells pretty dang well (as far as I'm concerned.

It's at www.kingdomsofcamelotdomination.com.

jilly61

aye aye in search of an agent
Registered
Reaction score

Last edited:

suemont

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susanroebuck.com
Coo, there are a lot of e-books out there. Can I add mine to the list? "Perfect Score" by Susan Roebuck, for sale here. It's not erotic - one reviewer said, "it's more about the hardships the two main characters went through and the differences between the rich and the poor". It's also got a corrupt, dangerous copper mine in it. How up-to-date-is that? <!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.