Supernatural (Warning: Spoilers)

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, that's right. I guess I'm wondering if Sam is still in danger at all from that experience, or if it's pretty much a resolved issue.

And on another note, I've been watching Supernatural on TNT in the mornings, and I caught one of my favorite episodes of all time: when the Djinn caught Dean and he was hallucinating that his mother never died. Love it! Some of these older episodes, geesh . . . I have all but forgotten. I can watch them again only remembering small chunks.

Last edited:

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
I've been wondering lately what it's like for other hunters in different parts of thie world. I mean, who are the equivalent of the Winchesters in Europe? Or the Far East? Or India? That would be a spinoff.

Faye-M

Registered
Reaction score
I've been wondering lately what it's like for other hunters in different parts of thie world. I mean, who are the equivalent of the Winchesters in Europe? Or the Far East? Or India? That would be a spinoff.

But all the interesting things happen in America, silly!

angeliz2k

never mind the shorty
Registered
Reaction score
Commonwealth of Virginia--it's for lovers
Website
www.elizabethhuhn.com
Not at all, Calla Lily! When I saw this on Facebook, I was disappointed. I know it has a strong cult following, but it really has to end. It felt like this season was heading towards an end game. It seems they were hedging their bets: They dropped in enough hints in the first half of the season that they could wrap up the series in the second half, but the hints weren't heavy enough that they couldn't continue with another season.

We probably won't get any resolution on that Chuck sighting anytime soon.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not as excited about it as I could be, but this season has been better. And they've acknowledged some of the past seasons were a bit meh.

The rest of this season will likely include Crowley's mother. And some reason that forces Crowley to give Dean the blade back.

Pterofan

Trust me, I'm a writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pterosnest.blogspot.com
Castiel springing Michael and Lucifer from the cage? Dragon has her pet theory, and I have mine. :)

As long as I'm here, I'd like to bring up another loose end: whatever happened to the Colt? The last time we saw it in action, Dean had shot Lucifer. Then Luci got up and threw Dean into a tree, and we never saw the Colt again. (I don't count the Western/time travel episode. I'm talking about the Colt in our time period.) Do the Winchesters still have it, or is it lying in a field somewhere? If they still had it, you'd think they would have tried using it against the Leviathans.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
For some reason I thought Crowley had it but it's useless because all the special bullets are used up. But that's only my memory; I have nothing to back it up.

Last edited:

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Jumping in to add that the show is also switching nights. Wednesdays at 9pm, starting on March 18.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't watched anything in real time in the past few years but
I couldn't say for sure. But seems like the CW's strategy is
to pair it with a newbie for a strong night .
Now that Flash works, they're moving it back to work with Arrow and possibly launching something new with Flash (iZombie, maybe).

Grrarrgh

Not so new, not so much a kid
Registered
Reaction score
I wasn't really disappointed to see that it's getting another season, but my initial, off the cuff reaction was an eye roll. I'll certainly keep watching, but I really thought they were wrapping up this season, too.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Isn't this the fourth night switch? Or just the third?

Only the second time it moved mid-season.

It started on Tuesdays and switched mid-season to Thursdays.
It remained in Thursdays for a good chunk of time.
It moved to Fridays.
It resurrected itself from Friday to Wednesdays.
Then it moved back to Tuesday.
Now it's moving mid-season to Wednesdays.

It has only not been on Mondays LOL