Bragging Rights: Let us congratulate you! (Please excuse the brag.)

jdkiggins

Troubled-Talks with animals.
Registered
Reaction score
The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and
Website
home.comcast.net
Since there are so many threads started announcing sales and several requests for our very own "bragging thread" in Freelance, here it is. Tell us what you've sold. Add to this thread rather than beginning a new one. I'll make it a stickie at the top of the forum to make it easy to find. :)

Please use this thread for announcements of sales, acceptances, speaking engagements, etc.

Congratulations, Espressojo! Welcome to the cooler and the Freelance forum

Last edited:

Autodidact

...in my Maidenform Bra.
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I sold my first national, the travel thing I queried in SYW (and entered in the query contest, where I did about as well as David Hernandez, not that I'm pouting). I expect they'll put it in the August issue of Curve. At least, the editor hasn't written back in disgust and horror so far.

espressojo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.deekercomm.com
Well, I sold my first national, the travel thing I queried in SYW (and entered in the query contest, where I did about as well as David Hernandez, not that I'm pouting). I expect they'll put it in the August issue of Curve. At least, the editor hasn't written back in disgust and horror so far.
Congratulations! :hooray: Yay for our own personal firsts!

And thanks, everyone, for the pats on the back. I think I'll do my own little snoopy dance. :snoopy: While I'm at it, a toast [raises glass while still doing snoopy dance -- it's harder than it looks]: May we all have many more posts on the bragging thread!

SpiderGal

Princess of Nerds
Registered
Reaction score
Cheers, Auto.

*hands over Kleenex*

mada

Getting back in the groove
Registered
Reaction score
I got my first acceptance email!

I feel like going outside and shouting to everyone that passes that I just opened my email and found out that an article I wrote was accepted for publication! I was sure it wasn't because the original email said they would notify those who were accepted by 2/29 so it was a very pleasant surprise!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score

:hooray:

WTG!

CatMuse33

Just hitting send
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allcotmedia.com
Congrats EspressoJo AND Auto!!

Auto, the national glossy is freakin' HUGE, esp. for your first time out of the gate!! I apologize that I don't think I've posted about this before, but BIG, BIG Congrats!!! :D

Dawn