The MTS Braggatorium

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
Much smaller trophy than the others on here, but I got a request for a full from an agent. Anybody have any experience with Natanya Wheeler of Yost?

I was shocked at how little this request meant to the real world. I took the email requesting the manuscript to my bank and asked what they would loan me based on the email. Wouldn't even give me a free toaster.

Yay Mike! Don't worry, your bank will be toast when you top the NYT Best Sellers.

And Ken, congrats on the great reviews!

Good luck to both of you!

Lucie
who is actually following up with an agent today, fingers crossed

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, everyone is doing so well.

Congrats on the request, Mike, and way to go, Ken - your reviews keep getting better and better.

Wishing you luck with the follow up today, Lucie.

knightrunnermat

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.horseracinghottie.com
I am not sure if this belongs in this thread, but I finally got around to making my author profile on www.goodreads.com. I set up a free giveaway for a couple of my books last night and overnight I had 18 people enter the drawing. I am super excited because I had no idea that people even knew how to find my page.

Anyway, the two books that I've published are not mysteries, thrillers, or suspense novels. I also write a lot of financial stuff for my job--this is the topic of my two books. I am currently more than halfway done with my first novel, however, and this one is a thriller. I will share my progress with everyone!

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Yay knightrunner! That's wonderful. :) And anything you want to brag on belongs in this thread.

(Maybe not cleaning the kitty litter, though that is a good thing to do and I'm always happy when I accomplish that one. Can you tell what I did this morning?)

ETA: knightrunner, that link just goes to the GoodReads homepage for me. Can you link to your page? Thanks! :)

Sassy3421

Plotting murder..most of the time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sassy3421.blogspot.com
Hey guys and gals!

My book trailer for my FBI thriller ELEVEN went live tonight :D Check it out here!

Eleven Rooms. Ten Bodies. One Empty Grave.
ELEVEN to be released 11.11.11.

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Really liked the trailer, Sassy.

As HS said, nice and creepy.:D

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
It was REALLY good. Want me to post it on Smashwords and Goodreads?