No AtCTs before worlds end? ;)

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
No AtCTs before worlds end? ;)

I've gotta be honest. Yesterday I was tempted to chuck it in completely. Then I thought 'what if I offer what I've got to someone else in the cantina' and then I just went Pffff!

I wouldn't guarantee you an AtCT before the end of the world, and I'm not going to guarantee you one before the end of the year, but if inspiration strikes or someone does want to twiddle with the bones of what I have then maybe.

Tea or Coffee? :Coffee:

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
For those of us who are SE, there are no days off.

You can go ahead and laugh now if you want...

This is so true. I have a sad.

In marginally related news, I woke up with a blinding pain in my left index finger. Now, I usually wake up with pain in my joints because of fibro and assorted fun stuff, but this is a whole other level. It won't go away and it makes tears spring to my eyes every time I move it too much. When I tried to put my bra on, it shot all the way to my wrist and I damn near passed out. So I'm thinking maybe a muscle or tendon issue, yes? But what did I doooo? :eek:

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
It just occurred to me that it's the 21st here in two hours.

I'll keep you all posted.

I was wondering about this. As it's the 21st on the Mayan calendar, perhaps we don't need to worry until it hits the time zone where they used to live.

Oh, and er, didn't we mess around with the calendar ourselves in 1582? Are we sure about this?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've gotta be honest. Yesterday I was tempted to chuck it in completely. Then I thought 'what if I offer what I've got to someone else in the cantina' and then I just went Pffff!

I wouldn't guarantee you an AtCT before the end of the world, and I'm not going to guarantee you one before the end of the year, but if inspiration strikes or someone does want to twiddle with the bones of what I have then maybe.

Tea or Coffee? :Coffee:

Tea please. And I'll send some inspiration and massage smibbles your way.

This is so true. I have a sad.

In marginally related news, I woke up with a blinding pain in my left index finger. Now, I usually wake up with pain in my joints because of fibro and assorted fun stuff, but this is a whole other level. It won't go away and it makes tears spring to my eyes every time I move it too much. When I tried to put my bra on, it shot all the way to my wrist and I damn near passed out. So I'm thinking maybe a muscle or tendon issue, yes? But what did I doooo? :eek:

The fibro is the suck. Sounds like you have nerve involvement maybe. Go to a doctor. An osteopath. Someone.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
:Wha: Isn't the apocalypse meant to be the 23rd? Am I missing days?

Typical UK, we can never get anything to happen at the right time.

ION, I think the parcel of doom maybe with my next door neighbour who took it in while I was out. True to form, I am now in (obviously) and they have gone out :D

Hopefully, I can stop stressing about this shortly.

IOON, I bought ice cream. I also had a mocha coffee - a huge one, it was this big :e2arms:

I need to make lunch. but :Coffee: first. thank you Fen for your massage smibbles. Also, I had some small inspiration while I was drinking that mocha. I bought myself some small notepads yesterday so I was actually able to write something down. Huzzah!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:), Ali

*vanishes in a rain of fire*

You type well for a firey vanishing person.

I think I will go with SSSFFSS aka Secret Solstice SFF Story Swap. Any objections or suggestions? Maybe it needs an S near the end for balance. Or SS/SFF/SS

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I think I will go with SSSFFSS aka Secret Solstice SFF Story Swap. Any objections or suggestions? Maybe it needs an S near the end for balance. Or SS/SFF/SS

You know, I understand that the devil is in the details but maybe you should just get it out there now.

Or maybe I have the wrong end of the chewy bar and the title is more important than I think.

Oh, and you were after topics -> time (or thyme if you prefer)

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Typical UK, we can never get anything to happen at the right time.

:roll:

I shouldn't laugh, but based on my experiences here...

:roll:

I'm not entirely sure I can go anywhere with this...

*scratches head*

Strangely anticlimactic

You're alive! :hooray:

Or a z-word. Best not to get too close, just in case.

:popcorn:

It should be a palindrome. SS/S/FF/S/SS is visually much more appealing for me. Then again, I have been known to massively overthink these things.

Stanley_Ford

Slacker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Right leg = cramping. Want to move it so bad. Not going to because das tiny pouch is curled up in the bend of my knee and is happy and cozy.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
Bed time for me, and the story swap sounds great Fen.

Night all.

Also, BigWords, you're just bored with your talk of Z-words. If I was a Z-word, I'd be all

"Braaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiinssssss", which I obbbbbbbbbbbbbbbraaaaaaaaaaaaaainnnnnssviously aren't.

XD

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I promise that this is the last time I'll mention it, but I have the parcel of doooommmm.

1 x 2013 calendar
1 x 2013 diary
1 x pen

At least the pen is useful, and I suppose I can use the diary as a notebook. I am an ungrateful child :D

Luuuunnnnncccccchhhhhhhhh!

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning Friends!

I'm feeling better. Got meds to make the scratchy throat go away.

So... Do y'all think that there are really people out there who truly believe that the world is going to end tomorrow? I feel sorry for those people.

ION, I have hot coco. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.