Are You on Google+?

desertbob

Killing time, damning eternity
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys, please would someone mind inviting me too? I want to be part of the AW circle too :)
my email is [email protected].
Thanks a mil!

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys, please would someone mind inviting me too? I want to be part of the AW circle too :)
my email is [email protected].
Done.

And as far as I know, there's no single "AW circle." Each person has whatever circles they create, and can name them whatever and add other peeps to one or more circles.

But I do see this green button "Start a hangout." But I'm already hanging out here!
Thanks a mil!
Small bills, please. :)

Last edited:

Charlee

Sometimes I have no Y
Registered
Reaction score
How do the hangout things work?

scot184

Registered
Reaction score
Just joined...it just looks like another Facebook, and I already don't use my Facebook account so I'm not sure what the point of another social networking site is...it's hard to keep up...

Deleted member 42

How do the hangout things work?

They are designed to work best with a Web cam. They can be fun, especially if it's a small group of people who know each other.

It's essentially a shared video chat.

juniper

Always curious.
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I've been on there for a week, but don't really know what to do. I'm already overwhelmed by all the different social media ... how to know which is important and which is just fun and which is just frivolity?

I feel splintered.

Are you guys using Google+ as "author pages" with pen names and all that, or is it a personal thing for you?

krissybrady

Freelance Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.krissybrady.com

Deleted member 42

I'm me, always, every where.

By which I mean, I take pains to make sure any DBA/Screen name/Nick is easily traceable to my real name.

Anninyn

Stealing your twiglets.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fivesquids.co.uk
Just joined...it just looks like another Facebook, and I already don't use my Facebook account so I'm not sure what the point of another social networking site is...it's hard to keep up...
http://www.xkcd.com/918/

For what it's worth, it's a slicker facebook that's not primarily a social networking site in the same way that facebook is. It's got better functionality and a greater ease of use, and basically isn't bolted together out of scrap bits.

It's also still in BETA, so chances are it's real 'purpose' and 'functionality' aren't quite clear yet.

Empress_Isis

Jenna Cosgrove
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.popeighties.com
I've just added you all! I can be found here. I'm loving it so far, but I'm a sucker for social networking! I do think it will be a stayer, though. It's already brilliant and they're only just getting started...

larocca

Business Editing Services
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaeledits.com
If you want an invitation to Google+ just send me your email address. I won't keep it and spam it because I'm too damn lazy.