C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
Chapter XxxMVIXx!

The Big Musical NUMBER!

The flower girl, seemingly secondary until JUST NOW! Rallied all of the characters on a sound stage with ravens and horticulture. She tapped her dainty foot: two, three fore!
Everyony gathered in a circle and broke into Irish Step Dancing. Voluptua did an awesome solo before breaking into song:
"Did you suspeeeect?
T'was not a wreccccckkkkk!
I got some tulips!
Can you read my lips?"

Blake sang in a manly tenor:
"I feel confuuuuuused! Somewhat abuuuuuused! But I'll have tea at three, oh, let me be,
And speak of loins no moooooooooooore!" (dot dot dot)

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Now that Voluptua and Blake/Frankie are joined in holy wedlock, and Castle Ladeeda is safe, perhaps some of you might enjoy contributing to a fantasy-horror romance, which we've started just in time for Halloween.

Link in my sig, if you're interested

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Well, there's going to be music in the Fifty Shades of Bane, so you might be able to write the protagonist's lines when he pulls out his accordion, Bronco. Hmm...yeah...maybe a spoof on "Dem Bones"? (See intro plot and you'll know why I'm rolling on the floor laughing as I write that.)

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
I love a big musical number!

--- I was going to sing 'Lobe on the Rocks'--hey, Neil Diamond is a multi-faceted character...BWAHAHAHA! I make a funny! BWAHAHAHA---but decided not to.

Where were we? Ah yes, the story.

My sweaty hands explored the countours of her Butt-Blastered, highly overdeveloped tushy, reaching into the folds and crevices of the overhanging rounded wall that begged for a gluteal spanking of epic proportions.

"T'is not the time yet," she fluttered, her eyes sending signals of tonight's under a full-moon soon-to-happen consummation of desire. "Shalt thou not wait?"

"I cannot wait, my lady," I cried, tearing open the lacy yet oh-so-vexing-to-be-opened bodice that cradled her bosom like egg cups at breakfast. "I shall take you here and now!"

"We are in the bathroom," she said...

Oh...do continue, AW-ers.

:D