Introduction!

Mario Mergola

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Peeps,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I have been writing seriously for a decade now (I actually was not big into writing when I was younger since I was not crazy about reading), and I have been a part of numerous blogs (my own and others). Now, I maintain only my own personal portfolio of some random writings, and I spend my time developing my work privately. Every now and then I will get the urge to share a few pieces, regardless of where it fits in the world.

Finding a place for anything I do has always been my problem. Like most, my interests vary drastically and I never fit into one circle of topics. Therefore, I find that my writing is strictly my words and thoughts, unrestricted to categories. This is also why I decided to join a forum dedicated to writing, and not specializing in one particular area of expertise.

Thanks, in advance, for all the support going forward. It's always exciting to be part of a community!

Mario

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

aspiringauthor123

Always swimming against the current
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! (I feel odd welcoming you when I am new here too! But just as well!)

Thuro

I'm Batman
Registered
Reaction score
Wise man speak. People listen.

Batman not speak. People not listen.
#Randomness

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

plumone

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome- this is a great place to get feedback on your work!