Hello ^-^

Anadalya

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, I am glad to say it is nice to be here :) I found this site while looking for information and advice in writing.

I have been working on my fantasy book for some time now, and just finished my bazzillionth set of revisions so figured now may be the time to start the query adventure. Lol Now I’m too nervous that everything is wrong XD

It’s nice to see such a big community of writers! I’m sure this site will be very helpful!

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Anadalya, that's how I found this place, too.

Welcome, and I hope you get all you want from writing.

BradyBones

Picking Up the Pieces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rbradyfrost.com
Hello, Anadalya! You'll find there are some really great resources here. You may also find many personalities you really enjoy and others you don't so much... It's like anywhere, really.

Take the good and leave the bad and you'll have tons of great advice to help you on your writing adventure. I wish you the best of luck with your queries, and don't forget to keep writing while you wait! :D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Kameea

I have a dream to become a Gaijin.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, fellow fantasy writer.
I am also a fantasy writer and I find the creation process absolutely amazing. (this goes for all genres)
I mean, think about it. You create a world from scratch.
What could be more awesome than that??

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now I’m too nervous that everything is wrong

:welcome:, Anadalya!

Assuming you've read a lot of your genre and paid attention to style and syntax, your tenacity at shaping and revising means you're more right than wrong.

Get to know others, and after fifty legitimate posts, visit Share Your Work. Then, locate a critique partner or two, maybe a beta reader. The writing world is your oyster. :D

tunadragontacocow

Registered
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this website via a youtube video. But regardless of how we got here we're all here! It sounds like you have a lot of the necessary skills to be a successful writer, just keep your mind open and your chin up. :)

Anadalya

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! It is nice to meet you all ^,^ Thank you all for your kind and helpful words.

It is a wonderful thing to be able to create new worlds, I agree one hundred percent :)

Wow that would be helpful to have someone to critique my writing for sure! Thank you for your help Chase!

cylemmulo

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! Hopefully people here can help keep the revisions from making it to two bazillion :) nice to meet ya

Michelle D.

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:, Anadalya!

Assuming you've read a lot of your genre and paid attention to style and syntax, your tenacity at shaping and revising means you're more right than wrong.

Get to know others, and after fifty legitimate posts, visit Share Your Work. Then, locate a critique partner or two, maybe a beta reader. The writing world is your oyster. :D

hello ana! and what chase said.

Anadalya

Registered
Reaction score
Lol I hope my book won't need two bazzillion revisions! If it does all the better. I want it to be as good as it can be. :) Nice to meet you as well!

Thank you guys!

T Robinson

Born long ago, in a different era
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the virtual homestead. Open 24/7/365. Don't be shy.

Anadalya

Registered
Reaction score
I totally agree, revisions are essential! :) Thanks you two

aspiringauthor123

Always swimming against the current
Registered
Reaction score
Hi and welcome!!! I am in the same spot as you! A million edits and now its time to move forward despite my own horror!