Last Game you have played...

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
I've been hearing a lot about Dishonored and how good it is. Might be worth checking out.

I've been playing a lot of Tokyo Jungle. :D So strangely addicting, even if some aspects of it can be extremely frustrating.

ArachnePhobia

Registered
Reaction score
It's that time of year again: time for my annual Halloween Fatal Frame marathon! I have just started the first game.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Dragged out the old Xbox to play some Knights of the Old Republic. The storyline's still what you expect from a BioWare game, but I seem to have forgotten just how clumsy and awkward the game's combat system and controls are. Mass Effect, this is not.

Still a good game, though.

Walter White

To W.W. My star, my perfect silence
Registered
Reaction score
Tried my hand at my brother's Dishonored. Surprisingly good.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Since I've been stuck at home the past few weeks, I decided to play straight through the entire Mass Effect series (yes, including Mass Effect: Galaxy ;) ) And all the DLC (except Pinnacle Station, that one was pointless). I'm on ME3 now and am going to stop right before the assault on Illusive Man's base so that I can download the Omega DLC and play it then, rather than having to go back after I finish the game.

When I can escape the house...hopefully soon...I'm gonna pick up AC3 and Halo 4 next week.

Last edited:

Adam Jensen

*puts on sunglasses* YEEEEEOOOWWW!!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm enjoying a little, mostly unknown gem for the NES by the name of Spiritual Warfare. Yes, it's a religious game. Yes, it's a Zelda ripoff. But to its credit, it does go beyond what the first LoZ game on the NES did. You get a map that's actually useful, varied environments, and an assortment of different weapons, called "Fruits of the Spirit" (the banana is easily the best, as it should be). The game does have many of the problems of the game it copies and goes crazy on its use of bombs (which are called "Vials of God's Wrath"--yes, really), but it's definitely fun and worth a try, especially since you can find it free to play on the website of the developer, Color Dreams.

Gladiator

Tribunus Plebis
Registered
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed III. Amazing storyline and loads of fun, plus "Borgia" has become my favorite word of the day/week/month.

lastlittlebird

avem narrans
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lastlittlebird.blogspot.com
Currently playing Monster Hunter Tri which is the first non-casual game I've played in years (haven't had the spare cash for anything capable of running modern games).
So much fun.

Romantic Heretic

uncoerced
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.romantic-heretic.com
Bioshock 2, which is the first game I've played to the end in a while.

I suspect it's going to become what the first System Shock was for me; a game I played every day because I enjoyed playing so much.

I'll never be playing 'evil' though. I can't hurt little girls, no how, no way.

Maxinquaye

That cheeky buggerer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
maxoneverything.wordpress.com
Currently playing Assassin's Creed 2. Now I remember how annoying the game was in places, particularly about the mouse + keyboard controls. If I misjump one more time backwards I will let out an angry little yelp.

KateSmash

this was a triumph
Registered
Reaction score
Skyrim just keeps sucking me back in, to the point now I'm just wandering and filling out the few undiscovered locations on the map. And doing radiant quests for loot.

kenebaker

Master of Meh!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kenebaker.com
Deadspace 2 - *shat* myself, but it was worth it! The first one was scarier though, but with surround sound headphones, you can't go wrong!

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Recently, I've played some of my favorite classic Super Nintendo RPG's: Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana. Such classics. One of these days, I need to get my hands on Final Fantasy II and III (or whatever their actual numbers are).