Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue_L

probably needs counseling
Registered
Reaction score
Website
suelyndon.blogspot.com
Congrats to all of you who've sold this year!

Let's see...

I sold a Christmas themed erotic romance short story titled Snowed in with Santa to Books to Go Now (it was just published last week). I also sold an erotic romance novella titled Mountain Devil to Etopia Press. It is set to release in January 2012!

JustJas

Registered
Reaction score
I have just accepted a contract with Siren-Bookstrand for my novel Pleasure Island. The most thrilling part is that it will go to print in July 2012 and I can actually hold my baby in my hands!

Congratulations to everyone who has sold and for those who are still waiting - hang in there, you will crack it eventually.

Last edited:

Creative_Solitude

All the world's a stage...
Registered
Reaction score
I have just accepted a contract with Siren-Bookstrand for my novel Pleasure Island. The most thrilling part is that it will go to print in July 2012 and I can actually hold my baby in my hands!

Congratulations to everyone who has sold and for those who are still waiting - hang in there, you will crack it eventually.

Yay for you! That is AWESOME news!!! :D

Brindle Chase

Dancing on the edge
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.forlorn-hope.net

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!!

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to Sue, JustJas, Girlyswot and others! So many sales, wow!

I just signed a contract with Decadent Publishing for a science fiction romance, Mako's Bounty, for their 1NightStand line.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, lots of good news in here today! :D

I sold a Christmas themed erotic romance short story titled Snowed in with Santa to Books to Go Now (it was just published last week). I also sold an erotic romance novella titled Mountain Devil to Etopia Press. It is set to release in January 2012!

Nice title, congratulations!!!

Yay, congrats!!!

I just signed a contract with Decadent Publishing for a science fiction romance, Mako's Bounty, for their 1NightStand line.

Congratulations!! :partyguy:

*RomanceWriter*

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
So much good news all around! Congrats to everyone!

I just contracted by last two books to Siren:

Midlife Menage (Ride 'em Hard, 5)

Surrounded by Wolves (Wolves of Climax, 1)

:hooray:

Status
Not open for further replies.