Seeking mystery writers to guest on my blog

Shara

Fix it in the Rewrite
Registered
Reaction score
Hello fellow M/T/C writers.

I have guest posts on my blog on Mondays, and I'm looking to fill up the schedule from May onwards.

I would very much like to feature some more crime and mystery writers, since most of the guests I have are romance writers.

I am also interested in blog swaps, since I'd also like to line up some more promotional opportunities for my latest novel DEAD COOL

The link to the Monday's Friend page on my blog is here. This also features links to previous guest blog posts, so you can see what other people have done.
https://sayssara.wordpress.com/mondays-friends/

If you're interested in a guest slot, please let me know when you would like to do it and whether you would like to do a guest post or be interviewed.

If you do guest posts on your blog and would also be willing to offer me a reciprocal slot on your blog, I would be grateful.

Please PM me with your email address if interested, and I'll get in touch with you off-forum.

Thanks

Shara

Shara

Fix it in the Rewrite
Registered
Reaction score
You don't have to reciprocate, jeseymour. If you'd like a guest slot on my blog just let me know what date you would prefer.