Messages - ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

onestepp

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know much about navigating around on this board, but I don't seem to understand why I've seen some posts on your messages of my login then I couldn't locate them. There are a lot of links on this board, which get me lost, and so I hope I haven't missed anything at all.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Do you mean Visitor Messages (you can see them by clicking on your User CP link.

Or do you mean Private Messages (PMs) which are also displayed to you (privately) on your User CP?

Or something else entirely?

Ona Mission

A Bit Squirrelly
Registered
Reaction score
Website
onanewmission.wordpress.com
It sounded to me like the OP meant actual member posts, but got confused with the terminology. And if that's the case, you may see a post before login, only to lose it once you get to the boards. That's just because a new post jumped in front of it. That happens a lot with the game/writing prompt threads. But at over 1K posts, one probably already knows that. If not, now ya do, so just look for the post in the correct forum section and it'll be there behind the fresher posts.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
The OP could mean any number of things; I've never yet seen software that really was intuitive, and AW is huge.

But until the OP returns, we're all just guessing.

That said, I hate for members to be frustrated by the software or getting lost, so it's good when they let me know they're having a hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.