I can't put this on social media because my daughter would kill me...

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
But she has her first boyfriend and OHMYGOD is he ever adorable.

He's come over a time or two and impressed my husband quite a lot by asking how the home automation (that's one of my husband's hobbies) all worked. Art said to me later, "I mean, he actually asked 'how did you do that?' He wanted me to show him!"

So, he came over today to watch a movie with Julia and I had to apologize because we have three weeks worth of garbage in the garage and I didn't trust the icy integrity of the front steps, so I had to have him come in that way. (We've been snowed in and the garbage collection has been out of synch.)

I had to switch out the kitchen garbage - yet again - and this kid offers to help me with it.

Either he's a little asskisser or he's utterly dreamy.

They are only sixteen, so there's that, but good lord, the girl's got good taste.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't trust him. Nope. Never. LOL! :)

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Awww :) I remember knowing a lot of really nice guys at that age, so it might not be ass kissing. Some of them even stayed that way!

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
It's hard to be fully aware of the odds of heartbreak here. But in the meantime, he's just as good as what ever I'd want for her. They are very supportive of each other, besides being smitten. It's quite something for a set that young. It's nice.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah. Everyone has to go through it. Initiation rites and all that. It's good that it seems to be a nice guy. :)