Old Fart's and Pouffes Bar, Grill, and Hogewey Infirmary

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This thread is two days dead and starting to stink. Maybe Charlie Chan, Nick and Nora Charles, Miss Marple, or Mr. and Mrs. North can figure what happened. Anyway, it's a shame to see the ol' infirmary fall on bad times.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This thread is two days dead and starting to stink. Maybe Charlie Chan, Nick and Nora Charles, Miss Marple, or Mr. and Mrs. North can figure what happened. Anyway, it's a shame to see the ol' infirmary fall on bad times.
The origin of the stink could be several sources that we can all think of, I'm sure.
icon10.gif

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, my stars, what a loss to old fartness. Leonard Nemoy, who lived long and prospered, has passed. :(

Nemoy.jpg

Last edited:

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I didn't know that Vulcans spoke Chinese. I thought they spoke සිංහල.

අයුබොඅන්!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score

I didn't know that Vulcans spoke Chinese. I thought they spoke සිංහල.

අයුබොඅන්!

Did you read the translation? It says, "Help. Help. I'm a Vulcan trapped in a moose'ss's body."

Or vice-versa.

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Did you read the translation? It says, "Help. Help. I'm a Vulcan trapped in a moose'ss's body."

Or vice-versa.
That makes sense to me. Hmm...I'm beginning to feel fully qualified to be in this asylum.

I've tried using a ball-peen hammer on me head several times a day to qualify and I think it's working.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

What I want to know is, how come y'all got weekend passes? Did they get handed out with the green jello, or something?

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
I had a weekend pass once when I was serving some country ham to a water buffalo that wandered onto the south forty or fifty miles away Dixieland music city or someplace and went wandering around trying to find my tail of two cities which are overcrowded and a breeding ground for AKC hounds in the dark of the night when the thunder and lightning threatened a comeback like no other place Ive ever been for more than a short while away the hours thinking about where I used to think shorty ran a drug ring of fire engines that are that shade of red or maybe fifty shades on a whole lot of windows to keep thing out that should not be in the know nothing era when it was easier to get a good eggplant fried in oil of olay than it was to walk a razor edge of night on weekday afternoons without a drink in more than eighty days around the world and we could all relax with exlax or get a good Burma shave signs along the edge of the road of iniquity leading to greater rewards programs that actually made it possible to book seat of power where power is powerful without looking good like the good old crays mirror never does what it best for everyone join in now or never look back to see what is gaining influence daily newspaper to wrap up the fish and chips ice off of the winshield washers and dryer in the laundry ticket because

Last edited:

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had a weekend pass once when I was serving some country ham to a water buffalo that wandered onto the south forty or fifty miles away Dixieland music city or someplace and went wandering around trying to find my tail of two cities which are overcrowded and a breeding ground for AKC hounds in the dark of the night when the thunder and lightning threatened a comeback like no other place Ive ever been for more than a short while away the hours thinking about where I used to think shorty ran a drug ring of fire engines that are that shade of red or maybe fifty shades on a whole lot of windows to keep thing out that should not be in the know nothing era when it was easier to get a good eggplant fried in oil of olay than it was to walk a razor edge of night on weekday afternoons without a drink in more than eighty days around the world and we could all relax with exlax or get a good Burma shave signs along the edge of the road of iniquity leading to greater rewards programs that actually made it possible to book seat of power where power is powerful without looking good like the good old crays mirror never does what it best for everyone join in now or never look back to see what is gaining influence daily newspaper to wrap up the fish and chips ice off of the winshield washers and dryer in the laundry ticket because
I see what Porter's doin' - he's trying some free-association therapy. Onliest thing is, it ain't free - the rest of us are paying for it.
icon10.gif

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
I see what Porter's doin' - he's trying some free-association therapy. Onliest thing is, it ain't free - the rest of us are paying for it.
icon10.gif

Or he's drumming up business for the therapist.

Or the owner of the liquor store...

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like winter is coming to an end finally - the phalaenopsis are looking good.