Website
jeseymour.com

cwfgal

On the rocks
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bethamos.com
I'm happy to be able to revive this thread. Today is the official release day for WORKING STIFF, the first book in my new mystery series featuring nurse-turned-coroner, Mattie Winston. It's been defined as "Stephanie Plum with a CSI twist," and has garnered nice reviews from Publishers Weekly and Romantic Times, as well as some great blurbs from authors such as Tess Gerritsen, Carolyn Hart, and Laura Levine.

Beth (aka Annelise Ryan)

Bellevance

Lux et veritas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.DonBredes.com
THE ERRAND BOY, wherever books are sold

THE ERRAND BOY (Three Rivers Press), the third novel in my Hector Bellevance literary suspense series, has recently been released to excellent notices. The two earlier novels in the series, COLD COMFORT (2001) and THE FIFTH SEASON (2005), were also well received.

Kirkus Reviews said, "Bredes writes superbly and creates compelling believable characters." And Marilyn Stasio in the New York Times Book Review wrote, "...inexplicable outbursts of violence take years, generations even, to fester into a poisonous hatred of one's neighbors--a position that Bredes argues with grave eloquence in this disquieting novel."

Please visit my Amazon author page or my Web site for more information.

www.DonBredes.com

jeseymour

Registered
Reaction score
Website
jeseymour.com
Bumping because the newest anthology in Level Best Books series of crime fiction by New England writers is out. "Quarry" is available at the Level Best Books website and at selected independent bookstores, including River Run Books in Portsmouth, NH and Water Street Books in Exeter, NH. We have a reading at Water Street tonight, November 18th, at 7pm.

http://www.levelbestbooks.com/

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Nice, Copper! Fascinating character. I could see this expanded into a novel.

But my poor, poor eyes. Why do they do that color scheme? I'm blind!

RJK

Sheriff Bullwinkle the Poet says:
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried to read it and got a pain in my eye. If you have any control, have them dial back one of the colors - light grey on the text or dark grey on the background.

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Whatever happened to good old black text, white page? There's a reason it's a standard. Honestly. Some people try too hard to be fancy.

Off to find the plumes for my hat for church tonight...

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Excellent, jesey! I'm excited for you, and it's a fantastic story!