amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Today is an auspicious day: Timber turns 12 :hooray: Never thought he would make it, what with his terminal disease and all.

That also makes today a sad day: I miss Anyanka so much. She should have still been here with us.

YAY for Timber!

:Hug2: for Anyanka.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all. Again will be a somewhat busy day. Already had my walk, mowed part of the yard at work and now, doing dayjob stuff. I will of course be keeping tabs on you all ;) just from the shadows.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
You know what I want right this very minute? there's a gas station on the highway near our house. They used to serve hot dogs wiht all the fixings. I would put a spicy sausage on the bun instead of a frankfurter (I don't like hot dogs). Then I'd put on like a ton of this greasy, overspiced homemade all-meat chili sauce they had, and brown mustard. It was HORRIBLE; too many empty calories, enough grease to give you heartburn for days, and the mustard and spices were hell on my digestive tract.

AND I LOVED THEM! I'd get two at a time.

And the store stopped selling them. How dare they have a care for my cardiac health, when I need a junk food fix! Damn it!

Last edited:

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
You know what I want right this very minute? there's a gas station on the highway near our house. They used to serve hot dogs wiht all the fixings. I would put a spicy sausage on the bun instead of a frankfurter (I don't like hot dogs). Then I'd put on like a ton of this greasy, overspiced homemade all-meat chili sauce they had, and brown mustard. It was HORRIBLE; too many empty calories, enough grease to give you heartburn for days, and the mustard and spices were hell on my digestive tract.

AND I LOVED THEM! I'd get two at a time.

And the store stopped selling them. How dare they have a care for my cardiac health, when I need a junk food fix! Damn it!

If the store made their own chili, maybe you could ask them for the recipe and where they got their spicy sausages? Sounds like it should be a relatively easy thing to duplicate at home. :)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
You people are boring me into a coma!

*changes out flooring for multicolored flashing light tiles*

*dresses smibbles as John Travolta and disco queens*

*puts Bee Gees on a tiny, smibble sized Wurlitzer*

Tiny Dance party!

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score
:partyguy::Cake::partyguy:
Happy birthday to everyone celebrating today!​
No writing here today but that's alright because not only do I now have a laptop, and a tablet, but I also have wheels (I've been without a vehicle for about six years now) now which means I can get out and about and do something creative outside of my house!​
The only sad part about any of this is it's my dad's truck that he's no longer able to use due to his advanced Alzheimer's. Growing old really sucks, you know just when we have the wisdom to do cool stuff, and not get ourselves killed, our bodies time out on us!​
Anywhoooooo... Hope everyone is having a great day and I think it's time for some chocolate.​

Last edited:

tianaluthien

What I do is not up to you
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Tiny Dance party!

*zips onto the dance floor*

:snoopy:

(fair warning: anyone within grabbing distance will be twirled. I do that sort of thing :D )

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, the Cantina doesn't allow its members to leave. We want them to stay forever.

Er, it. Well, not that the Cantina i—shut up! What do you care, they're already your thralls too. I'm making you look stupid?! Well, then maybe you can make me be intelligent...I was about to call you "mistress", but I'm not sure whether you'd actually have a gender. But can you be a lady just for me? You won't be just to spite me?! That's it, I'm leavHello, Cantina! I hope everyone's having a good day.

I myself am pondering a new story idea. It involves a turret that was forgotten (that part of it may have been inspired by something), an alternate world, a prison run by sirens, and a thief named Badd Luck (maybe).

AliceWrites

Writing jazz
Registered
Reaction score

Tiny Dance party!

*puts on flares and sparkly top*

*Jives onto the dance floor*

:PartySmil

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Whoo! It's not noon yet and I'm already tired! Spent all morning writing. Now working on a blog post, and then more writing after lunch. And that's all before having church tonight! Well, at least with all this typing, my fingers will be plenty limber.

I'm going to need a nap after all this!

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Got another rejection, but the story is back out. Thank goodness I've been keeping a spreadsheet other wise things would get really confusing in the very near future.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
*Climbs into TJ's coffee barrel*

Hi all. Amazon and Goodreads are driving me mad.

However, I bought The Hollow Crown on DVD and have been binge-watching Shakespeare, which has made me happy.

Mostly because Tom Hiddleston in a leather jerkin. I mean, I already had a Hal fixation...

Status
Not open for further replies.