F and SF Electronic Submissions Form Open

Once!

Still confused by shoelaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.will-once.com

Not the number of the beast. Not the number of the neighbour of the beast. But the number of a guy who lives a couple of doors away from the beast.

Mytherea

Registered
Reaction score
Submitted. And so nervous about it, I had to have someone else hit "submit" for me, 'cause I'd have just kept staring at the button, never clicking it. I am, according to the system, submission number 717.
Personally, hoping for a personal critique. That would be really nice, to have it critiqued instead of the form rejection I usually get.

Komic Brew

Banned
Reaction score
Aaaargh, I just missed the deadline :(
Had a pretty hectic 10 days with my filmmaking activities until today.
But at least it was a good period film-wise: my latest short was selected in three new festivals and I got an invitation from a big one in UK to submit it for free (otherwise it was a 50$ entry fee).

A.P.M.

Registered
Reaction score
Aaaargh, I just missed the deadline :(
Had a pretty hectic 10 days with my filmmaking activities until today.
But at least it was a good period film-wise: my latest short was selected in three new festivals and I got an invitation from a big one in UK to submit it for free (otherwise it was a 50$ entry fee).

Missed the deadline? It's still the 15th, and my submission went through just now. I'm number 768, unless I missed something?

Last edited:

Komic Brew

Banned
Reaction score
Missed the deadline? It's still the 15th, and my submission went through just now. I'm number 768, unless I missed something?

Hmmm, I forgot that there is a 7-8 hours difference between US and Europe... but now it's official, I did missed it. Double aaaarggh then - and a little smiley to make me feel better :)

Komic Brew

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Steve, I'll make sure to submit right away next time. Btw, I read his Rejectomancy thread, it's really interesting and useful. It seems there are a lot of good writers out there :)

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
I subbed, too, and am somewhere in the middle of the que.

We'll see if this story is good enough or not.

Already working on others that hopefully will be good enough to sub in the future, including the second electronic opening.

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
An early draft of mine scored high at Writers of the Future, but that didn't make it publishable. This last version is much stronger. It will probably get bounced out of F&SF too, but I've found other pro markets to try after. Turnaround is going to be less painful, I think.

BethanyCM

Something clever here
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bethanycmorrow.com
Finally found the right thread. :D Started at 78 within an hour of midnight on the first day, I swear - now at 43.

And having read through the comments from the previous CC sub process, it appears that one can hear pretty much any time no matter the spot in the queue as he weeds through the maybes, etc.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for the reject, Bethany, but as TAM says send him another one next time.

I've moved from 311 to 246 in the queue.

Dani79

Registered
Reaction score
Website
daniellengales.com
I started at 56, but have been holding at 18 for the past couple of days. Hmmm. I'm going to try really hard to not read anything into that!