Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
...and now I'm watching Event Horizon. Sam Neill double feature, FTW!

Hated that movie. Hated it.

Which is yet another reminder that I don't really know why I hang around this thread. :Shrug:

Those packages are somewhat frightening, aren't they?

Yet so, so good.

:D

Ah, that unmistakable combination of naturally-flavored artificialities. :D Man, I miss stuff from the US sometimes. Don't get me wrong, we have some stuff like that here. It's just never quite the same. :e2bummed:

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
I want a new chair.:)
sheep_chair-400x441.jpg

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
I liked Event Horizon and I like Chef Boyardee spaghetti, lasagna, and raviolis. Sometimes they're a little too sweet, but sometimes beggars can't be choosers (I get spicy shrimp or roasted chicken Cup A' Noodles tonight (payday isn't until a week from Friday).

I've got some Mexican sardines at home too (including sardines packed in Louisiana Hot Sauce). Those might go nice with Cup A' Noodles...

Then, there's always veggie tacos too. I wonder how sardines would taste in a fresh fried taco shell? Couldn't be too much different from fish tacos... Spice them up and warm them in the skillet and I could be having things.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Then, there's always veggie tacos too. I wonder how sardines would taste in a fresh fried taco shell? Couldn't be too much different from fish tacos... Spice them up and warm them in the skillet and I could be having things.
That actually sounds really good...

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Also...

I thought I had salt on my lip from some french fries I snagged earlier, but I licked it and it wasn't salt. It was blood. Not sure when *that* happened.

I blame that on the bad booze too.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
WHERE IS THIS FREAKING CHAIR!!!!

I'm quite confused... do i need to be drunk to see this magical chair? Or am i the insane one since i dont see this freaking chair!?

Status
Not open for further replies.